Chapter 7

Billie's POV

"Look at you crying and I didn't even do anything, such a wimp." She said as she shoved me to a wall. I scooted away from her as I cried. They left, but Ava stayed behind. "P-Please I'm sorry for being here." I said sobbing. 

"No it's alright, don't listen to them, you deserve to be here billie." She said softly. I was kind of shocked that she was being nice to me, but at the same time I wasn't because she was always the nice one out of the group. 

"No I don't." I mumbled as I hiccupped.

Jayda's POV

Billie's been gone for way to long. I quickly got up once I saw Sarah's little crew walking in laughing. "Fucking assholes." I whispered to myself as I ran to the bathroom. I saw billie on the floor crying as her head jerked to the side.

Then I saw Ava touching her. "Yo what the fuck are you doing?" I asked as I walked in and pulled her away. "N-No it's not what you think, I-I was helping, I promise." She said with a shaky voice. I looked at billie and she looked at me.

"You ok?" I asked as I bent down. "N-No." She said but her voice cracked and she began to sob. I hugged her and she cried into my chest. I looked at Ava. "What happened?" I asked sternly knowing she's scared of me. 

"I-It was Marissa and Angela, they kept telling her she should kill herself." She said quietly. My eyes widened. Billie is already self harming she doesn't need to kill herself. "Billie baby look at me." I said softly. 

She lifted her head to look me in the eyes. "You know what they said is not true right." I said. "It is, I don't have a purpose in living, everyone hates me. I don't deserve to be here." She said as she looked down. 

"No don't say that. They're just a bunch of assholes trying to get under your skin, I'm here for you and I will always be here for you because I care so much about you and so does your family. I'm so proud of you for the things you've done even if you fail. I'm proud that you tried. Your family is proud of you for keeping your grades up and coming to school everyday. You deserve to be here you hear me?" I told her as I looked her in her eyes.

She nodded before looking down. "I failed." She said sadly. "What do you mean?" I asked. She pulled up her sleeve and I saw 5 fresh cuts on her arm. God, "As long as you tried baby that's all that matters, and you'll keep trying and I'll be here every step of the way, I'm so proud of you ok?" I said to her.

"O-Ok." She mumbled a she sniffled. I forgot Ava was in here. "I-I didn't know she-." I cut her off. "Don't. Don't give me that bullshit right now Ava, you guys been bullying her since freshman year even turned the whole school against her, now you feel bad?" I asked angerly.

"It's always you people, the people that think they run the fucking world when they dont. I want you to try being billie for a day see how she feels and tell me if you'd want to cut yourself or not." I snapped. 

"You guys always feel bad when they do the things you tell them to do, it's always 'oh I never meant to hurt her' or 'I didn't mean it' well guess what all of you guys, everybody in this school is an asshole." I said. 

She looked taken aback by my anger. "I-I'm sorry." She mumbled quietly. I stood up and billie stood behind me. "I'm not the one you need to apologize to." I said bitterly. "I-I'm sorry billie, I never meant for this to happen to you." She said sympathetically. 

Billie looked at me then back at her. "It's alright." She said quietly before looking down and grabbing onto my hand. "Scram!" I told her and she quickly ran out the bathroom. "I wanna go home." She said sadly. 

"Alright, lets call your mom yea?" I told her. She nodded and pulled out her phone. I dialed her moms number and it took 3 rings until she answered. "Billie? What's wrong aren't you supposed to be in school?" She asked. 

"Uh yea she is, but an incident happened and she was wondering if you could come pick her up." I said. "Oh yes of course, thank you for informing me." Maggie said. "No problem." I said and hung up. 

"Your mom should be on her way." I told billie who was zoned out while playing with my ring. "Billie." I said softly as I shook her a little. "Oh uh what?" She asked quietly. "You sure your ok?" I asked cautiously.

She didn't seem like herself. And I totally get it being told to kill yourself is not something you take lightly, I've experienced it before.(A/n- I have experienced it so I'm going to write billie's reaction based on mines.)

"No uh yea I'm good." She said softly before letting go of my hand and walking out the bathroom. I furrowed my eyebrows before catching up with her. "Billie?" I said softly. "Can we just not." She said quietly as she walked into the classroom.

I sighed and walked in the classroom too. "You two are late." Ms. Marshall said. "No shit." I told her. That english teacher just gets on my nerves. I walked to the back to sit in my seat next to billie. 

She just had her hood on as she did her work. I sighed feeling bad for her. She raised her hand a few seconds later. "Yes billie?" She questioned. "I'm done." She said quietly. "Already?" Ms. Marshall asked. 

Billie gave her a blank face as she nodded. "Alright well uh bring it up here so I can check over it." She said. Billie stood up and took a glance at me before walking to her desk. I began to do my work, but still watched billie.

She's not going to take this lightly at all

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1044 words