Chapter 21

Jayda's POV

"She uh h-had her friends hold me down w-while she took pictures of my boobs." She mumbled. "Then s-she uh threatened to leak them if I didn't break up with you, or if I told anyone." She said quietly.

"What!" I yelled. "Why didn't you tell me?" I said to her. "W-well I didn't wanna bother you at the time, I had already called enough." She said nervously. "I'm going to beat her ass." I said as i stormed out of the bathroom.

"No Jay p-please, don't do this I'm begging you." She pleaded as tears streamed down her face. "So you wanna break up?" I suddenly paused and turned towards her. She dropped my arm. "No I-I-." I cut her off.

"Well billie sounds to me like you want to break up either that or just let your boobs get leaked to the whole internet." I said. "No I-I don't want to break up, but I d-don't want you fighting her." She said.

"So your going to let your boobs get leaked? Billie your not even making any sense right now." I said angrily. "We can pretend like we broke up." She said. "I just don't want my boobs leaked or for you to get into a fight it's stupid." She said.

Her face turned into a shock faced once she realized she snapped at me. "So you want our relationship to be hidden?" I asked with a blank face. "No I-." I cut her off. "Well that's what I'm hearing billie." I said harshly.

"That's n-not what I-I'm saying Jayda." She said quietly. "Well what are you trying to say billie?! You saying we can fake break up means no more going out in public or even here, we can't act like a couple if we're hiding." I said.

"Can you just please calm down, I-." I cut her off again. "No billie I'm not going to calm down, I'm just trying to protect you and your seriously suggesting we fake break up?" I asked. "No I just- violence isn't going to solve anything Jayda." She said quietly.

"Well I'll let you figure out what you're gonna do because you obviously don't want my help." I said as I began to walk away. "No I do, I just- I don't want you to fight her." She said. "I don't care anymore billie, it's either me fight her and get her to delete the pictures or you just end up on the internet, you choose." I said.

"I..." She trailed off. "Or do you want to break up?" I asked. I saw her eyes get even more watery. "That's not what I want Jayda, I love you I-I, you can't- I can't leave you." She said as she began to cry.

"Then what the hell do you want billie!" I said. "I don't know ok! I-I don't want you to fight her, and I don't want you beating her up and then you get suspended. It's stupid." She said. "So I'm stupid for protecting you?" I asked.

"No I-If you would j-just shut up and l-listen to what the fuck I-I have to say t-then maybe you'll understand!" She snapped. She was breathing heavily as tears ran down her cheeks. "I'm tired ok? Can we please just stop arguing, and you listen instead of cutting me off everytime I try to speak." She said quietly.

My face softened as I saw her red blotchy cheeks. Along with her red nose, and wet eyelashes. "Just hear m-me out please." She said as her voice cracked. "Ok, I'm sorry, I'll listen." I said as I pulled her into a hug.

"It wouldn't make sense for us to break up if we love each other. It also wouldn't make sense if you fought her and got suspended, and maybe she does something again while your gone." She said into my chest.

It did kind of make sense, but me fighting her is the only way. "Princess I hear you, ok? But there's no other option." I said. "Ok, c-can we please just stop arguing? I don't like it." She said quietly.

"Ok amour we can stop ok?" I told her softly as I ran my fingers through her hair. She sniffled before pulling away and standing on her tippy toes to give me a kiss. "I have to go to class." She said softly before walking away.

I sighed before pinching the bridge of my nose. I walked to my class and ignored the teacher as she asked why I was late.

__

It's now the end of the day and I'm about to beat sarah's ass. Billie still doesn't approve, but we made a little deal. I won't fight Sarah as much as long as she doesn't try to be stubborn. She trailed behind me as I walked up to sarah. I tapped her on her shoulder and she turned around.

I slapped her and she held her face groaning in pain. "What the hell is wrong with you!" She said with her high pitched voice. "Delete the pictures of billie or this situation won't get any better." I said calmly. "What pictur-." I cut her off by punching her in her stomach.

She fell to the ground holding her stomach in pain. I bent down next to her. "Delete them." I said to. "Now." I added. "O-Ok just please stop." She pleaded. She grabbed her phone as I watched her delete them out her camera roll and recently deleted.

"Thanks oh and next time I hear that you did something to billie your going to wish you hadn't." I said. "Cmon." I said as I grabbed billie's hand. She smiled at me as we walked to my car. A few seconds after we both got in billie hugged me.

"Thank you, I love you so much." She said. "I love you too baby." I said. "I'm sorry I got mad at you earlier, you just didn't know what to do." I said to her as she sat back down and put her seatbelt on.

"It's ok, I understand you were upset." She said softly. She's such a forgiving person. Which is going to bite her in the ass later on in life. When we arrived home(billie's house) billie's phone was blowing up like crazy.

"Who is it?" i asked her as I changed my clothes. "Instagram." She said as she opened her phone. I put my shirt over my head as I heard billie let a small gasp. "What?" I asked. "Look look look." She said excitedly.

I read over the notifications and my mouth dropped. "Baby your practically famous now." I said to her. "Wow I- I didn't think anyone would like it this much." She said. Apparently Raven posted the video of billie singing at the talent show and it totally blew up.

"Finn come look!" Billie shouted. He walked in her room looking at his phone. "are you talking about the fact your currently blowing up right now?" He asked. "Yes!" She said happily. I smiled at her excitement.

"Billie, I think it's time to put Ocean Eyes out."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1225 words