Chapter 14

Billie's POV

I'm excited, but nervous at the same time. I mean I had to learn about sex from people at my school. My mom never talked about it. This will be my first time having sex. I can't wait to see how it feels. 

It started to feel like I was peeing myself so I crossed my legs even more. I heard Jay chuckle. "You're not peeing yourself baby." She told me softly as she pulled up in front of her house. "cmon my love." She said softly as she got out of the car.

I got out of the car and followed behind her. "Get you a spare of clothes." She said before disappearing  in her closet. I went to the drawer that had my clothes in it from previous sleep overs.

I packed an overnight bag before sitting on the bed. "Where are we going?" I asked Jay as she came out the closet. (No pun intended.) "To my secret place." She said as she grabbed my hand. We got in the car after saying bye to her mom and siblings. 

We jammed all the way to her secret place. Once we arrived I looked at it in aw. "I-It looks beautiful." I whispered. This was the place.

"Thanks, my mom let me keep it after my uh dad died

"Thanks, my mom let me keep it after my uh dad died." She said. She never talked about her dad so I never thought to ask. "I'm sorry." I told her. "It's fine, come." She said as she got out of the car.

I grabbed my stuff and rushed in behind her. She showed me to her room I guess. I sat my stuff down and looked around. "Baby this is...wonderful." I said after a while. "I'm aware." She said as she turned towards me. 

She waved me over and I shyly walked towards her. She grabbed my waist and I blushed. I looked into her eyes and she smiled. "My innocent little baby." She mumbled against my lips before kissing me. 

She pulled away. "Just not tonight." She said lowly. My breath hitched and I looked down as my cheeks grew a dark shade of red. I stood on my tippy toes and kissed her and she deepened the kiss. 

She sat down and I straddled her. She flipped us over to where I was on the bed and she was in between my legs. "You sure you want to do this?" She asked. I nodded. "Words mama." She said seductively. 

"Y-Yes, please." I whimpered out. "Poor baby, I haven't even touched you yet." She said. I looked into her eyes as a light blush appeared on my cheeks. She kissed me and I deepened the kiss. She kissed down to my neck and I let out a small moan when she sucked on a certain spot.

My hand flew to my mouth as I let it out unexpectedly. "No baby, I wanna hear you." She said as she pinned my hands down. "O-Ok." I whispered shyly. "Remember tell me to stop anytime ok?" She said. 

I nodded pushing her down to where I want. "Patience baby." She said. I whined. Her hand wrapped around my throat and I gasped. "You do as I say ok?" She said lowly. I nodded quickly. She let go and went to the end of my shirt. 

"May I?" She asked. I find that so hot that she asks for consent. "Yes." I said as I let out a breath. She pulled it over my head and I blushed. "Beautiful baby." She murmured. I blushed even harder. 

She began to kiss down from my neck to my cleavage. "Can I?" She asked referring to taking off my bra. "Mhm." I hummed. I arched my back a little so she can unclasp my bra. I let out a gasp as her lips wrapped around my boob.

She started to suck leaving a hickey and I moaned softly. "J-Jay please." I begged. She moved down to my pants line and looked up to me asking permission. "Yes." I said shyly. She pulled my pants down and she smiled. 

"So wet for me?" She asked as she rubbed over my clothed clit. I let out a low moan. "mhm." I moaned out. "More please." I told her. "As you wish." She took my underwear off and licked her lips.

She quickly wrapped her lips around my clit and I moaned as she did figure 8's. I grabbed her hair pushing her closer. I began to grind my hips into her as I let out more moans. "Fuck J-Jay." I moaned. 

I felt a finger being pushed inside me and I moaned loudly from the pain and pleasure. She began to pump in and out slowly as I adjusted. Soon all the pain turned into pleasure and I was a moaning mess. 

"You like that mama." She said to me as she went faster. I opened my mouth but nothing came out but a moan. She began to rub my clit and I arched my back as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. 

She added another finger and I moaned loudly before cursing under my breath. "Answer me billie." She said as she went faster. I let out a strangled moan. "Y-Yes mommy." I said to her. "Hm." She hummed seeming satisfied with my answer. 

She went at an inhuman pace and I began to feel like I have to pee. "M-Mommy." I moaned out. "Yes my love." She said as she picked up her speed. "I-I have to pee." I moaned out. I began to close my legs but she pushed them open.

"Let it out mama." She said. I let out a loud moan as my eyes shut and my eyebrows furrowed. I felt something shoot out of me as Jay slowly pumped in and out of me. I began to whimper when the pleasure became to much. 

She pulled her fingers out and put them in her mouth. My back fell on the bed as I panted. I looked at her as she licked my juices off her fingers. "When you feel like you have to pee, you have to cum baby." She said softly as she kissed me. 

"Ok." I said tiredly. "Cmon lets take a shower so you can go to sleep." She said as she picked me up. We got in the shower washed each others hair before getting out and getting dressed. We got in bed in I snuggled up to her. 

"You taste so good my love." She said as she pulled me closer to her. I blushed and buried my head further into her boobs. "It was amazing thank you." I said. "I'm glad." She said before kissing me on my forehead. 

"Also, I didn't know you had a mommy kink."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

A/N- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1158 words