Chapter 27

Jayda's POV
Saturday, September 26, 2022

I woke up to my sister yelling. I wasn't planning on waking up so early, but I guess I have to. I got out of bed and went to my door to stick my head out. I saw my sister and my brother.

"You're being an asshole just fucking apologize!" Brooke yelled. "I did! Multiple fucking times, she won't except it, I fucking quit! I don't care anymore, she's not the only one who lost a fucking father!" Jason yelled.

"But you weren't as close! You're seriously competing with her feelings right now? Yes, we all lost dad, but we didn't have that bond that her and dad had!" Brooke yelled back. I stood there in shock.

My sister never really yells at my brother, they rarely get into arguments. I closed my door quietly as they continued to yell. I grabbed my phone turning on my speaker, and playing my music. After 3 songs my phone started to ring.

I saw billie trying to facetime me and I smiled. "Hey princess." I said as I answered. "Hi!" She said joyfully. "I can kinda walk now look." She said excitedly. "Lemme see." I said to her with a smile on my face.

She sat her phone up and got out of her bed. She started to limp to her door and back to the phone. "You did good baby!" I said to her. She smiled widely. "I was tired of finn carrying me everywhere." She said.

She sat back on her bed and looked at me. "Are you ok?" She asked after a moment of silence. "Yea, my brother and sister are fighting." I said as I got under the covers. "They never fight." She said confusingly.

"That's the same thing I thought!" I said. "What are they fighting for?" She asked cautiously. "My dad." I said simply not wanting to talk about it. "Okay." She said quietly sensing my need of not wanting to talk about it.

"What do you have planned today?" I asked. "Well I have my first interview today." She said excitedly. "Baby that's good! Why the fuck didn't you tell me." I exclaimed. "Well I just found out about it." She said with a slight blush.

"Bro just wait till your ankle heal, imma have a present for you." I said seductively. "Oh- OH!" She said as her eyes widened. A shade of dark red appeared on her cheeks. "I-I think my ankle is better." She said shyly.

"Yea?" I asked. "Mhm." She hummed as she nodded. "Maybe later, when you come from your interview, go ahead and get ready, I love you baby, have a good time at your interview, and tell finn to drop you off at my house after." I said to her.

"Okay, I love you too Jay, see ya' later." She said cutely before hanging up. My music started to play again as soon as she hung up. I chuckled as I shook my head. She is so cute. I guess I could go back to sleep with some music playing.

I laid down turning on my fan, and getting under my cover before drifting off to sleep.

Billie's POV

I got off the phone with jayda and smiled. I got up and limped to my closet trying to find an outfit. I have an hour to get ready, so this should be fun. I started throwing clothes everywhere before I found the right outfit for my first interview.

I gathered all my things such as shampoo, conditioner, body soap, my dry off towel, my toothbrush, my toothpaste, and my speaker. I closed the door to the bathroom and turned my speaker on as I hit shuffle on my playlist.

'Trust Issues' by Drake filled the bathroom and I smiled. I took off all my clothes before stepping into the shower. I felt my muscles relax as I felt the warm water touch my skin. Yesterday was stressful.

Very stressful.

But! I loved how Jay helped me. It's like she's never mad at me. She's kind of helping though, and I love that.

__

I stepped out of the shower and start to dry my body off. I put my clothes on before brushing my teeth and putting my hair in a messy bun. I looked in the mirror and stared for a moment. I mean I guess I look pretty.

I sighed and headed back to my room and sat on my bed. Finn has to get ready then we're all set to leave. Oh this is the outfit I'm wearing.

 Oh this is the outfit I'm wearing

"Hey time to go." Finn said. "Okay." I said as I got up and limped to the car. I got into finns car as well as my mom and dad. When we arrived there was one person standing outside. "Oh My- A-Are you billie eilish?" The girl asked. 

"Um yea t-thats me." I said nervously. She squealed and hugged me. I hugged her back confused. "I love your music!" She said excitedly as she pulled away. "Oh thank you!" I said with a smile on my face.

She must be one of my supporters. I never met one in person. This is exciting, I have to tell Jay. "Do you want a picture?" I asked. The girl nodded excitedly and took her phone out. I side hugged her and stuck out my tongue as she took the picture.

"T-Thank you so much, you saved my life." She said as she started to tear up. I smiled as I took in this new information. "I'm so glad I could help, and hey you gotta be ok, ok? You gotta stay here." I said to her.

She nodded. "Bil we gotta go." Finn said. I nodded and said bye to the girl. She was so sweet. We walked in the building and I was immediately took away from everyone. The interviewer started asking me a bunch of questions.

"Are you ok with us asking those questions?" He asked. "Um..." I said confused about everything. "I uh yea I guess." I said as I scratched the back of my neck. "Alright have a seat right there." He said as he pointed to a couch.

__

"Final question ms. Eilish." The interviewer said. This interview is long as helll. "Are you single?" He asked. I thought about Jay and smiled. "N-No I'm not actually." I said with a bright smile. "If you don't mind who is this mysterious person?" He asked.

"Her name is Jayda, and she's not very...friendly to other people so don't try it." I said as I pointed a finger at the camera. Everyone in the room laughed and I was sat there confused because I was being serious. 

"Well that wraps it up, thank you for being here Ms. Billie Eilish." He said as he turned the camera off. I stood up and stretched. "Finn could you take me to Jay's?" I asked him nicely. He nodded. I limped to the car and we all got in.

"You did so good billie." My mom said. "Thank you." I smiled. We arrived at Jay's house and I got out excitedly. "Be careful!" My mom yelled as finn pulled off. I limped to her door and knocked. Brooke opened the door and looked at me.

"Oh billie." She said like she was in realization. "I didn't notice that was you at first." She said. i nodded. "W-Where's Jay?" I asked while bussing with energy. "Sleep." She said. She let me in and I immediately limped to Jay's room. 

I sat on her bed and shook her. "Wake up, my interview went great." I said to her. She turned over and smiled. "That's good baby." She said with a raspy voice. God her voice alone makes me wet.

A blush appeared on my cheeks. "You said I'd get a surprise." I said nervously. "Yes baby I did." She said with a chuckle as she sat up. She gave me a peck on the lips. "Imma be right back." She said.

"Get undressed."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!  Sorry I haven't been updating, life has been kicking my ass, and these sh/suicidal thoughts won't go away.

1366 words