Chapter 5

A month later

Jayda's POV

It's been a month since school started, and a month since I met billie. Things have been great besides one little problem. I might have a tiny crush on her. How could I not though she's so sweet an adorable.

Right now I'm in detention for beating Sarah's ass. What? I said I would if she touched Billie again. Sarah on the other hand got suspended. "Alright you can go." The teacher said. I nodded before heading out. 

I facetimed billie and she answered on the second ring. "Hi Jay!" She said with a smile. I found out that billie cuts herself to say I was devastated is an understatement. We've been working on her doing that though.

I told her to tell me when she feels like doing it and I'll distract her to get her mind off of it. So far its been going great. "Hey angel, you good?" I asked. "Yea! I got some takis." She said excitedly. I smiled and chuckled at her cuteness.

"That's good angel." I said as I got in my car. "Detention over?" She asked. "Yea." I said with a huff. "Shit was lowkey fun, he played games with us and everything." I said. "Yea, I heard he's a cool guy." She said as she ate a taki.

"Wanna come over?" I asked her. "Yess!" She said excitedly. I met her brother finneas one day when I went to her house so we could study our project. "Alright, pack a bag, cus your spending the night." I said as I drove to her house.

"Ok!" She said excitedly as she jumped up and down. "Adorable." I whispered. I saw her packing her bag and I pulled up in front of her house. "I'm outside when your ready mama." I said. "Ok, here I come." She said from her closet. 

I saw her come out with a bag, and a pair of shoes. She picked up her phone and walked out of her room. "Finn I'm going to Jay's!" She yelled. I heard a small ok and then I saw her come out the door.

She hung up and got in the car. "Hi." She said with a smile. "Hello." I smiled at her. "Where we going?" She asked as we passed my house. "Taco bell, and then my house." I said. She let out a squeal and clapped her hands.

"Yay." She said cutely. "You're so cute." I said as I put my hand on her thigh. Out the corner of my eye I saw her blush hard. "Thank you." She said quietly. I pulled into the drive-thru of taco bell and rolled down my window. 

Me and billie had come here many times, so I know what she wants by now. "Hi how can I help you today." The lady said. "Could I get 6 Tacos, and 6 burritos no cheese just beans." I said. "Alright, is that all?" She asked. 

"Yup." I said. "Your total is $24.17, you can pull to the next window." She said. I thanked her and pulled up. "I can pay." Billie said. "No, I got it." I said as I pulled the money out. "But you pay for everything." She whined. 

I squeezed her thigh a bit and she stopped throwing a fit. "Stop, I said it's fine." I told her. She blushed and looked down. "Ok." She mumbled. I handed the lady the money and drove to the next window to get our food. 

I got our food and made sure everything was in there before pulling off. We made it to my house and we got out of the car. I opened the door. "I'm home!" I yelled to Brooke. She's the only one here.

My mom is at work and Jason is at a job interview. "Food!" I heard Brooke yell. I chuckled and so did billie. "Oh hi billie." She said as she saw billie standing behind me. "Hello." Billie said in her baby voice.

I find that so cute. "Only three tacos is for you." I told Brooke. "Yea yea." She said. as she took her 3 tacos and went to her room. "Cmon mama." I said as I grabbed billie's hand and the food. I went to my room and sat her stuff down. 

She's been here so many times that she has her own little drawer in my room. She basically family. She sat on my bed an began to eat her burritos. "Lets watch the office." She said excitedly. I nodded an turned in on before going to sit next to her. 

"Hey billie?" I said. "Huh?" She said as she looked at me. "What happened to your friends?" I asked. "Um." She looked down. "You don't have to tell me." I told her reassuringly. "No it's fine, um we kind of stopped talking since we don't have any classes together, and no one makes plans with me." She said sadly.

"Oh I'm sorry angel." I said. "It's alright, It was going to happen sooner or later." She mumbled as she hugged me. She laid her head on my chest and we cuddled while watching the office.

__ 

It's a few hours later and I can't hold it in anymore. I was listening to billie ramble about how our English teacher is a bitch. "Like seriously, how can she be so miserable that she has to talk to me everyday?" She rambled. 

"I mean it's like she wants to-." I cut her off by kissing her. She melted into the kiss and put her hands on my cheeks. I put mines on her waist and brung her to straddle my lap. We started to make out and she began grinding on me.

I pretty sure she's doing it without knowing. She moaned into the kiss. I pulled away and looked at her in the eyes. "Wow." She mumbled. "I love hearing you ramble, but damn baby it's been hours." I told her as I laughed softly. 

She chuckled a bit. "Sorry." She said quietly. "You kissed me." She said shocked. "I kissed you." I confirmed. "W-Why?" She asked. "I like you like a lot billie." I said. She smiled and looked at me intently. 

"Really?" She asked. "Yea, I'm deadass." I said. "Well I-I like you too." She said shyly. I chuckled at her shyness. "Your so adorable." I mumbled. She smiled wider. "Shut up." She mumbled as a light blush spread across her cheeks. 

"Kiss me again?" She asked.

"Gladly."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1082 words