Chapter 22

Billie's POV

I stared at finneas for a while. "I don't know finn." I said nervously. "Cmon bil, just think..I can make you the biggest popstar in the world. "Now your just talking crazy." I chuckled. "Bil I'm serious." He said with a straight face.

"Well can I think about it?" I asked him. "Yes of course, take your time." He said before leaving my room. "I don't know if I'm ready for the fame, or t-to lose my privacy, it doesn't sound right to me." I said to Jayda.

"I understand your concerns billie, but think about how many people's lives you can save with your music, remember your dream? To perform in an arena, you can do that with your voice. Look how many people are going crazy over that one little video. You got this billie, I know you do, but in the end it's your decision." She said.

I thought about what she said and processed everything. "I know my dream, I just didn't think it'll happen so fast." I said quietly. "Well you have to start somewhere." She told me softly as she sat by me.

"Don't think about the future to much billie, that's whats causing you to overthink. Think about the present and what you can do right now." She said as she pulled me into her embrace. "Thank you." I said.

"For what?" She asked. "For everything, being my friend, protecting me, and motivating me." I said. "Well I'm pretty sure as a girlfriend, that's my job." She said as she chuckled a bit. "I think...I want to put Ocean Eyes out." I said softly into her chest.

"I'm just scared of the outcome." I said. "And that's totally understandable, but you have to take risk in life billie. You're never going to go anywhere unless you take that step and risk some things to get something that's worth it." She said.

"When the hell did you become a therapist." I laughed. "Oh my mom used to be one before she became a doctor. She used to give me advice all the time, that's why we're so close you know." She said.

"Oh ok." I said. "Cmon lets go tell finn." She said as she pulled away from me and headed out my room door. I took a deep breath before going to finneas's room. "I'm ready." I said as I walked in. "Really?" He asked.

"Just post it before I change my mind." I said as I sat on the bed. "Okay jeez." He mumbled before hitting upload. I sighed and sat there. "what now?" I asked. "We wait, for now just act like a regular teenager because this may be your last time." He said.

I bit my lip in thought. My last time being a teenager. "Okay." I said quietly. "Cmon lets go to the movies." Jayda said while pulling me off the bed. "Slow down." I chuckled. "Cmon, get dressed, I'll be waiting outside." She said.

I watched as she ran out of my room excitedly. I shook my head letting a small laugh escape my lips. "What to wear." I mumbled to myself. I threw clothes everywhere until I found the perfect outfit.

"Bingo." I smiled. I got dressed and looked at myself in the mirror satisfied with what I was wearing.

Billie's outfit

I grabbed my keys before walking to the front door

I grabbed my keys before walking to the front door. "Mom, I'm going to the movies with Jay." I said as I shut the door. I got in the car and Jayda was just staring at me. I started to blush and I looked down.

"What?" I asked. "Nothing you just look really pretty." She said casually before pulling out of the driveway. I smiled as more heat rose to my cheeks. "T-Thank you." I mumbled. We drove to the movie theaters while Jamming to some music.

We finally made it and we both got out the car. We walked in and thats when I remembered I forgot my wallet. "Aw shit." I said to myself. "What?" Jayda asked. "I left my wallet." I said. "Oh it's ok, I was going to pay for everything anyway." She said nonchalantly as she paid for the tickets.

"Oh." I said quietly as I started to blush. "It is so easy to make you blush you know." She said as she grabbed my hand.

__

The movie just ended and it was great. We watched Sonic if anyone was wondering. We're now currently going to taco bell because I want a burrito. "I can pay you back if you like." I told her as she handed me the bag.

"No need, gotta spend the money on something." She said. "Okay." I said quietly. We drove back to my house and got out the car. "Everyone is probably sleep, so please be quiet." I said to her. "Yea of course." She said

I unlocked the door before walking in as quietly as possible. So did Jayda. We went to my room and I silently shut the door. "Okay, be as loud as you want." I said. She nodded before sitting on my bed.

I sat down with her and I turned on the tv going to coryxkenshin. "Hey Jay?" I asked. "Mhm?" She hummed as she ate her taco. "How come we never uh, we never used an um." I paused not knowing how to word this.

A blush rose to my cheeks.

"How come we never used like a strap?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

934 words