#4

~ PRETEND ~
×
- A lie -

"yah!! Don't spray the water on me!"

Y/n runs away from her brother who's spraying her water with the hose he's holding. The siblings are gardening at their yard.

"Byeong-Ho!! I swear I will throw this dirt at you if you don't stop!!"

"I'm not scared!! Take this!"

She screams as the water splashes her, soaking her shirt completely. She looks down at herself and slowly lift her glare at the stiff Byeong-Ho who's covering his mouth.

"okay you asked for it!! Yaah!!"

They're having their own little water-dirt war when suddenly y/n saw a black car passing by their house. It stops right in front of a nearby tree and parks there.

"Byeong-Ho, is that your friend??"

She points at the car, stopping the war. Byeong-ho follows her sister's gaze and shakes his head.

"no. My friends don't have any cars yet."

Y/n stares at the car and a person comes out, shocking her as her eyes widen.

"Byeong-Ho, go inside" She quickly said and the young one got confused.

"why?? who's that-"

"now now now!!" She made an eye contact with Heeseung. He saw her and glares at her before angrily making his way towards her direction. She panick and quickly pushes Byeong-Ho inside to hide.

"yah."

But she was too late to enter the house herself. Slowly she turns around and saw a pair of deadly eyes.

"umm... who are you??"

"this bitch..." She feels herself shrinking by his scary face. He also looks well built which adds the horror.

"Noona who's that??"

Byeong-Ho comes out of the house with her parents, making y/n angry. Mrs Yun looks at Heeseung and was in awe by his handsome look.

"oh my... Is he a friend y/n??"

Y/n was about to deny when Heeseung went in front of her, facing her parents.

"Greetings. I'm y/n's friend, Lee Heeseung." He bows down politely, freezing y/n in her place.

"oh my... What a gentleman!" She slaps her husband's arm, in complete awe.

"hmm..." Replies Mr Lee with an unexplainable gaze on Heeseung.

"I'm here to see y/n. We have something important to discuss about."

He said, eyeing y/n sharply in a split second, sending shiver down her spine.

"if you would excuse us."

He grabs y/n's hand and drags her to his car. Y/n struggles to free herself and wanted to shout but she couldn't. If she does, it can cause ruckus and remembering Heeseung's threats, she can't afford to make a single mistake right now. She's still afraid of what he can do.

"let go of me!"

She yanks his hand away when they reach his car. Heeseung turns to her, glaring at her so angrily like he wants to kill her on the spot. Y/n is scared but she stand straight, not wanting to look weak.

"you think you can lie to me? You've got the guts to fool me huh??"

"how did you find me?!"

"cause you're so stupid! Listen here..."