#12

~ PRETEND ~
×
- Underneath the book's cover -

Few days later

Mrs Lee :
I couldn't find him Olivia!

Y/n sighs, rubbing her forehead.

Y/n :
I-i'm sure he's out with his friends."

Mrs Lee :
He would've at least pick up my calls!!

Y/n is studying in her room when Mrs Lee suddenly calls her, informing her about Heeseung's long absence. She told her Heeseung left home yesterday and still hasn't return home. Mrs Lee thought maybe he's with y/n that's why she called her.

Y/n :
Well he's not with me...

She answered, couldn't care less about Heeseung's whereabout.

Mrs Lee :
Please look for him Olivia!!

"Gosh darn it..."

"what the hell am I doing?! That Lee Heeseung is really paying me for this!!! And what the heck is Mrs Lee expecting from me?!"

For real, she feels like they're pushing the responsibility of taking care of Heeseung to her. She can't always be beside him all the time!

"I don't even have a car so I have to walk around in this damn place to look for him?!! I don't even freaking know where he is!! How am I supposed to find him- oh there he is..."

Her steps come to a halt when she recognizes a familiar figure with familiar hair sitting on a bench at a bridge.

Her blood boils... until she notices something off about him. Her eyes furrowed but then it widens when she realizes what is dangling on his fingers. With big steps, almost running, she approaches him and snatches the item on his hand harshly, gaining his attention.

"what the fu- what're you doing here??"

He's surprised to see y/n. Y/n doesn't say a word and goes to the edge of the bridge. Heeseung's eyes widen when y/n throws the item into the water.

"YAH!!" He stands up and runs after her. Y/n turns around and suddenly starts touching Heeseung all around.

"yah yah what the heck are you doing?!!!"

Her hand got into his pocket and takes out what she has grabbed. With anger, she shoves the item at Heeseung's face, freezing him.

"what in the world is this??"

"give that back!" He was about to grab it but y/n manages to dodge him.

"you can't consume this!!"

"I'll do what the f*ck I want!!"

"it's not good for you to smoke!!"

"I said I'll do what I want!! Give that back!!"

Y/n stops moving and tossed the box of cigarettes behind her, into the river. Heeseung's mouth drops. Y/n dusts her hands.

"problem settled." She said, folding her arms and challenges her eyes with his.

"you..."

"what? I just saved your life! You can't smoke!!"

"it's not your damn business!!"

"oh it is since YOU dragged me into this!! Does your parents know this?!"