#21

~ PRETEND ~
×
- Knackered, let's just sleep -

"Aaahh I'm wet!!" He quickly pushes the door open and both of them enter Heeseung's house. It suddenly started raining and both of them had to rush home. The closest place is Heeseung's house so y/n stops by. Now they're soaking wet.

"Omo how did you both get wet??" Mr Lee came and asked them. Heeseung rolls his eyes at the question because the door behind them is wide open, clearly showing the heavy rain, what else could be the reason for them to be wet dogs.

"Hmm I don't know. We went to the water park maybe..." Y/n nudges his arm hardly. "That wasn't necessary..." She whispered and Heeseung looks away.

"Sorry..." Mr Lee is stunned when Heeseung apologized. He doesn't remember the last time Heeseung ever said that word. He looks at y/n who's smiling at him proudly.

"Omo!! Olivia!!" Mrs Lee rushes in and worriedly checks on y/n. "You're wet!! Oh gosh how come you didn't bring any umbrella with you- come come!! Let's get you change clothes!!"

Y/n can already see where this is going. Mrs Lee grabs her wrist and drags her away. Heeseung is now left with Mr Lee. The atmosphere becomes awkward soon after. Heeseung scratches his nape while Mr Lee stares at his son with soft eyes.

"I heard..." Mr Lee voices out, rather shyly. Heeseung looks at his father, seeing his odd expression. "Your mother told me that... You cook for Olivia..."

Heeseung is caught off guard by the sudden statement. He is flustered and blushes a little. "Damn it, did mom tell him already?! What a drag!!"

Of all people, he never has any expectations that his father will ever notice his good sides. But guess his mother won't just keep this a secret from her husband, not after knowing something 'shocking' about her son.

"Yeah I did... What about it..." He becomes more awkward and avoids his father's eyes.

"Ooh..." His father replied lowly. "I didn't know that..." Hearing the response makes Heeseung internally scoff.

"What DOES he know about me anyways..."

"Olivia!! You can't wear that!! You must wear this dress!!" Both of the male turns around and they saw y/n running out of the room in a simple white dress with a khaki cardigan. Mrs Lee then follows from behind, holding a purple silk dress.

"This dress is fine mom! I-i can't wear that one! It's too revealing!!" It's a lot more revealing than the dress Mrs Lee gave the other day. It looks like it should be worn on a romantic dinner night... or maybe at the club. Y/n strictly opposed and quickly grabbed whatever dress she can from the dresser.

"But this will look good on you sweetie!" She whines, shaking the dress towards y/n, begging her to put it on.

"Okay okay I will mom, but on special occasions only!" She makes a deal and Mrs Lee's frowned face lits up instantly.

"Oh? Special occasion?? Like honeymoon??" Heeseung and y/n's eyes expand like a balloon.

"WHAT?!" Heeseung yells. "Mom!!!" Followed by y/n's yell. Both of them turn red like a tomato.

"Oh come on! I've mentioned that billions of times now! Get used to it both of you!" Mrs Lee said as if the topic is normal to talk with young couples who aren't even married yet, let alone being official.

"Have you no shame..." Heeseung muttered over his gritting teeth.

"Honey, they're not even married yet. Why're you bringing honeymoon already??" Mr Lee asked his wife, feeling the slight discomfort from the young couple.