#27

~ PRETEND ~
×
- Keep it as it is -

The sun has risen, the birds are chirping and the alarm is still ringing. The man is still under his cover, sleeping peacefully like it's still nighttime.

His snore echoes the room, the man squirms a little and turns his body, scratching his exposed abdomen. The alarm clock is starting to pester him as he is slowly waking up.

"Heeseung."

He hears the alarm goes off by itself. Weird, but he chose to brush it off, thinking that the battery has died. But he thought he had heard a girl's voice calling his name. Maybe he has mistaken.

"Lee Heeseung!"

His eyes open, hearing the voice again. He turns over his shoulder and sees a figure standing right beside his bed, hands on her hips.

It took him approximately 5 seconds to process what's going on, and his eyes widens, quickly sits up and yanks the blanket away in shock.

"Y/N?!" Her cold eyes glares at him angrily. Heeseung is still half awake, he can't think of why she is here in his room so early in the morning.

"What're you doing here?!" He stuttered, thinking he had forgotten something. Y/n's glare sharpens and Heeseung flinches.

"What am I doing here?!" Her eyes twitched in disbelief. "You told me you're going to pick me up this morning!! It's almost 12 now!!"

His eyes widens, finally remembering that he has promised to pick her up in the morning. He looks at the alarm and it displays past 12. Shoot he messed up. Quickly he gets up and holds his hands out to her.

"Wait here okay! Wait no not here- I mean wait in the living room, I'll get ready now!!" He grabs the towel and rushes towards the bathroom, stumbling in the process. Y/n shakes her head and exits his room.

"I'm sorry Olivia..." Apologizes Mrs Lee in shame.

"It's okay mom."

"Tho I'm a little surprised he's still asleep until past 12..."

"Where are you both heading to??"

"Actually, he didn't tell me. He told me he wants to take me somewhere." All of a sudden Mrs Lee gasps, stopping herself from pouring the tea into the cup. Y/n gets confused when Mrs Lee looks at her with a surprised face.

"What??" She feels a little anxious. Just then, Heeseung rushes downstairs, putting on his plaid button shirt on.

"I'm sorry I'm late-"

"Could it be he finally wants to take you out on a date?!!" Y/n's eyebrows crashed while Heeseung's mouth drops to the ground.

"Well, of cours-"

"NOT!!" He rushes towards them, holding his hand out towards his mother. "It's not a date!!"

Y/n blinks, confused but shrugs her shoulders afterward. She thought it's normal to answer yes since both of them are apparently 'dating', but Heeseung stops her words, denying the question instead.

"It's not then..."

"You're not taking her on a date?? Then what is it??"

"It's none of your business!" She hits his arms and he frowns at her, questioningly. "What?"

"Say it more politely would you??" She whispered and Heeseung scowls. He screams when y/n pinches his arms, glaring at him sternly.

"Just say something more nicer. C'mon you can do it." She tilts her head, encouraging him to give it a try. Heeseung glares at her but seeing her smile soften his heart. He sighs hoarsely and speaks.