#15

~ PRETEND ~
×

- Introducing, him -

In the middle of the street, beside a park, there are two figures standing, facing each other. Y/n has her face tensed up while Heeseung is being neutral, waiting for her to speak.

After yesterday's conversation with Byeong-ho, y/n decided that she should introduce Heeseung to her family today. However...

"I didn't think of a way to tell him about this..."

"what do you want??" Asked Heeseung, getting impatient by the silence.

"And I forgot about what happened between us... it's going to be awkward to ask him..."

"umm can you come to my house??"

"huh?? for what??" His eyebrows crashed, confused. Usually it's him to ask her to come to his house.

"well... you know how we are in this kind of situation... and you frequently drive to my house and take me to see your mom..."

"go straight to the point y/n." He gets slightly annoyed seeing her keep stuttering and loading her words. He was planning to play games with his friends today. He woke up early for it, only to get a call from her to meet up without any further explanation.

"you do realize my parents saw you all the times and you haven't properly introduce yourself to them."

"yes I did, I told them I'm your friend."

"that's not- see?? That's improper!"

"so you want me to 'properly' introduce myself to your parents."

"yes! so that they won't get suspicious on why I always went out with you!"

Heeseung sighs. "fine..."

Y/n feels relief that Heeseung is unexpectedly obliging. 

"now??"

"if you can..." He sighs loudly, clearly showing how unwilling he is with this. But what can he do, if he doesn't do it then her parents might restrain her from seeing him. It will definitely ruin his plan. Can't have that right??

"let's go..."

Both of them get inside his car and head to y/n's home.

Now the Yun family has gathered in the living room. The Yun family is sitting on the sofa across Y/n and Heeseung. Y/n feels nervous, seeing her family is intensely staring at Heeseung who is casually looking around the house, unbothered.

"yah!" She whispered, nudging Heeseung's arm, grabbing his attention as he turns to her, questioningly. "say something you idiot!" She mouthed, gritting her teeth.

"oh, I'm Heeseung, y/n's friend."

He greets shortly and goes back to sightseeing the house. Y/n facepalms herself at his slumber.

"Lee Heeseung am I right??"

Heeseung's eyebrows raised, surprised that Mr Yun even knows his surname.

"we have seen you visiting and picking up my daughter many times... but we didn't get to have a proper conversation."

"what is with everyone and this proper thing??"  He complains.