#25

~ PRETEND ~
×
- Love maze -

Second game

[Q : favourite colour.]

"Uuuhh... I don't know, black??" Heeseung shakes his head frustratedly. "It's purple obviously!!"

"What do you mean obviously?! All you wear is black!!"

"My gaming room lights are purple!!"

"How am I suppose to know that?!"

"Ah ah ah! No fighting or your score will be deducted!" Said the host, lightly shaking his finger at them.

[Q : hobby.]

"Ooh! I know! Studying!!" Heeseung answered confidently and y/n's face went blank.

"That's offensive."

[Q : favorite words to use.]

"Shut up? F*ck you?? Slut??" Heeseung glares at her angrily.

[Q : favourite drink.]

When the final question comes out, y/n's teeth gritted together. She looks at Heeseung, jumping at her place.

"Come on Heeseung you know this one!"

"What?!" Heeseung begins to panic at that statement. Y/n feels frustrated and thinks of a hint to give to him.

"Ah- you tasted strawberry remember?!" Heeseung goes blank for a second before a memory flashes in his mind. His eyes widen and he points his finger at y/n.

"CARAMEL MACCHIATO!!"

*Ding* the sound of a bell, indicates a correct answer.

"Congratulations!!" The man cheers.

"1/7 answers correct!!"

-

-

-

-

-

Third game, fourth game, from solving a love puzzle to a Pocky challenge. Thankfully Heeseung was smart to distract the man and cheat the Pocky game.

"How many more are there?!!" Y/n whines. "These couple games are stupid!!"

"Come on!! We're on top three now!! We can still make it!!"

"How many more?!!" Heeseung is almost dragging her because she's out of energy to move her feet herself.

"Look over there! There's another checkpoint!" Heeseung said and the host notices their appearance. "Come!! You're at the final checkpoint!!"

The host said, excitedly waving his hand at them. Heeseung gets excited hearing the news and fasten his steps, pulling y/n with him. Y/n looks at him, she sees his gleaming eyes.

"He seems to be enjoying this, for someone so rude and evil..." She thought. It must be cause of the game console, if not he would've walk away smashing through walls to get out of this stupid pink lovey vibe maze.

Y/n is hating this. But she thinks again, it wasn't that bad. "It would've been worse if it was with my ex..." She mumbled and all of a sudden Heeseung stops walking. She looks up at him confusedly seeing his blank face.

"Heeseung? What is it??" She frowns and Heeseung turns to her. "What?"

"What?" She repeats.

"You have an ex?!" He asked, almost raising his voice at her. Y/n feels slightly affected by the sudden raise of voice, she gets a bit angry.