#22

~ PRETEND ~
×
- Different plans -

Heeseung wakes up and opens his eyes. He sees himself an unfamiliar view of his dresser first thing in the morning. His eyebrows furrowed, usually he wakes up to the irritating sunlight. But he's now back facing the window, which is odd.

He sits up, looking around to remember how he ended up asleep on the other side of the bed instead of the usual spot. He can't be moving in his sleep because that rarely happens.

After a few minutes of dozing off, figuring out why he's asleep on the right side of the bed, Heeseung was slapped by a realization.

"I fell asleep with y/n!! On the same bed!!!" His eyes dilate, his breathing was clogged.

He looks around the room for her but she isn't in the room. He thought she maybe fell off the bed but that's not the case. So he gets up, ignoring his morning routine and rushes downstairs.

He roams around the house and it is silent as dead. "Hello??" He calls out, stopping at the living room. He waits for a respond but nothing happen.

"Y/n??" He hesitately calls her name and eyes around the nearby place. No response.

"Did she go home already??" He wonders and double check the house.

"Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me!" Y/n is holding her patient right now, hearing Byeong-Ho keep ranting for her to tell him what happen last night during her absence. She appeared home this morning as if nothing has happened. He was worried of her sister and demands explanation, however y/n refuses to open up.

"TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME." he starts getting uncomfortably close to her and pokes her cheek, provoking her anger to the core. His eerie voice is triggering, so annoying and blood boiling.

"TELL ME. TELL ME!!! TELL- mfhmp!!" His mouth was shoved by a piece of kitchen wipe cloth very harshly to the point his head jolts backwards.

Y/n dusts her hands and walk away with her coffee, leaving Byeong-Ho muffling and struggling to get the cloth out of his mouth.

How can she tell him her whereabouts last night? A word of 'Heeseung' will instantly make the whole house shake by her family's screaming. They don't trust that guy, they'll go crazy if they find out y/n has spent the night at his place.

Remembering what happened this morning is still a bolt from the blue for her. How can she ever explain it when she's also in a mess.

"Aish... This is making me crazy..."

"I'm heading out!!"

"Wait!" Y/n halts her brother, rushing towards the entrance. "Can you help me return this book to the library??"

"Eh??" Byeong-Ho frowns. "Send it yourself!!"

"Aaghh but you're going to the street!! Please!! I have errands to do!!" Y/n whines, pleading him to accept her request. Byeong-Ho raises a brow.

"And that errand is..." Y/n slightly backs away, feeling nervous to answer.

"An errand..."

"Are you meeting that guy again??" Y/n scoffs.

"Of course not!!" She's not planning at all in seeing him today. Even if he calls her, she will excuse herself, by going somewhere else today.

"Anyhow, I'm going out as well, but somehowere else." His eyes squinted in doubt.

"Hmm. Fine I believe you."

"Like you always should."

"No."