#23

~ PRETEND ~
×
- Lets ease the pain, even just a little -

"let's go out" Heeseung said and receives a smirk from Jungwon.

"I can't walk much." Jungwon informs lowly and Heeseung felt another aches in his chest. He looks down at his legs with a sad frown.

Jungwon notices Heeseung's gaze and lift his slacks up. Heeseung's breath hitches when he sees numbers of fresh long cuts, and still has little blood oozes out of it.

"It's no big deal." Jungwon looks away, scoffing lowly. Heeseung can't take his eyes off the scar, it looks serious and very painful.

"Jungwon." He muttered and quickly headed out of the room to get the first aid kit. He comes back and treats Jungwon's injuries.

"You don't have to-"

"We are definitely going out." He cuts Jungwon off and cleans his cuts. "No objection!" He accidentally raised his voice a little, for his anger is taking over him. Jungwon stays silent afterwards and lets Heeseung clean his wounds before both of them head out of the house.

"So how's life in America?" He asked, starting the conversation with her welfare.

"It's fun, but I think I like it here better." Y/n replies, stirring her cup of coffee with the tiny spoon.

"Oh? Why?" He is amused with the answer, since America is known to be the best to live in, based on his knowledge.

"Because there's no goof idiots like you~" he scoffs as y/n points her spoon towards him with a smirk, disappointed with the answer.

"Liar." He said. "There's a lot of goofs around the world idiot."

"But not one like you. You're out of the ordinary... Idiot." She laughs upon seeing his defeated face.

"But really, I prefer my home country." She repeats and sips her drink.

"How about boys?? Has anyone asked you out??"

He wiggles his eyebrows and y/n smirk gets wider. "Of course! What do you expect??" She flips her hair sassily.

"That you're invisible in everyone's eyes." He said and y/n's smirk drops into an annoying expression. "Yah I've had guys confess to me before okay?!"

"Five guys!" She added with her fingers up.

"Whatever. I get confession too okay?"

"Huh? What're you saying? What happened to your girlfriend?!"

"We broke up." He looks down blankly.

"What?!" She abruptly stands up from her seat. "Choi Beomgyu!!" She yells his name in disbelief.

"Why did you break up?! You guys were dating for three years now!!! H-how- when- why?!!" She became speechless by the news. She knows these couples, they have been together for almost three years and y/n is not informed of this break up at all.

She demands an answer but only to receive a casual shrug from Beomgyu. "She wanted the break up." His reply leaves a scoffs from y/n's mouth.

"Don't joke with me. She adores you. She's obsessed with you!"

Beomgyu chuckles lowly, shaking his head slowly. "I don't even know why..."

Y/n frowns and she slowly sits down, seeing Beomgyu's bitter expression. "Did she really...??" She said lowly and looks down.

"I'm so sorry Beomgyu..."

"It's no big deal..."

"But since when??"