#17

~ PRETEND ~
×
- Blow away the cobwebs -

"I'll take the caramel macchiato please. Hmm Heeseung what would you like??"

She noticed Heeseung has been staring at the menu for a while now. He rarely comes to this cafe before, let alone being to any. Y/n is also the same, this is the brand new open cafe from the flyer she got. She thought this might be a good start to spend time with Heeseung, a cup of drink.

"Heeseung??"

He seems troubled to pick one. He ignores her and continues staring at the menu.

"umm... Okay, do you drink coffee??"

"duuh..."

"Kay, so... You can try the Americano if you want."

"okay..." He simply agreed, helpless. Y/n orders the drinks and both of them takes their seats. Both of them take a sip of their drinks, and y/n watches his reaction.

"is it good??"

"not really... it's a little bitter..."

"ooh..." She's a little bummed by it.

"wanna try mine?? It's sweet." She suggested and pushes her drink towards him.

"what is it??" He asked, scanning the drink.

"caramel macchiato."

She taps her hands playfully. Heeseung examines the drink and takes off the lid of the cup, confusing y/n.

"why're you taking the lid off? just use the straw."

"huh??" He stops and looks at the cup.

"you already used the straw."

Her eyes blink in confusion. "and?? Just use it, I brushed my teeth okay."

"that's not it. Haven't you heard of indirect kisses??"

"what??" Her eyes went wide. She huffs out a chuckle, amused by his statement.

"say what now?? I thought you said you don't believe in love??" She teases and Heeseung gets annoyed.

"I'm not outdated, of course I would know about this."

"so you DO believe it??"

"I don't, I just assume you do."

She smiles, thinking he's cute. "Well, I do believe it since its apparently a fact. But I don't care, you can use it, it's not like it's affecting anything."

"Probably..." Heeseung thought, so he closes the lid and takes a sip of the drink through the straw.

"this might be my first indirect kiss though..."

He spits the drink and coughs out on his arms, making y/n smirks. "why'd you say that??"

Y/n laughs while Heeseung glares at her, embarrassed.

"I'm just messing with you! What's wrong?? Did I make your heart go boom boom??"

She teased, playing her fingers towards him to annoy him more.

"shut up"

"how's the drink tho??"

"I tasted strawberry..."

"strawberry??" Y/n is confused, but not long until she realizes what it is.

"aaah that's my chapstick. Sorry I forgot to wipe it off."