#14

~ PRETEND ~
×
- Another problem -

"Noona, can I come in??" Byeong-Ho knocks on the door, asking for permission and y/n grants it. 

"what're you doing??" He asked, despite knowing what y/n might be doing by reading her book.

"studying..." still, y/n doesn't ignore her brother.

"Noona I know you have to study... but can't you take a short break for a moment?? You always went out and came back to studying..."

He said and y/n is in awe.

"aww is someone missing his big sister??"

She teased, closing her book and spinning her chair around to face him.

"I mean, you're always gone... with that guy..."

He said through his gritted teeth and y/n heard it. She came to a realization that she might have been a little too bold with Heeseung in front of her family. They don't even know him fully and she always goes out with him whenever he comes to pick her up.

How does her family felt everytime they saw her going out with Heeseung without explaining anything?? Boy does she has explanation to do...

"umm..."

"now that I think about it, who is he Noona?? That guy who always come to pick you up?? Where did you go with him?? "

"Byeong-ho I..."

She starts stuttering. What should she tell him? Where should she start, "I met him by accident and now I am his rent free pretending girlfriend!", like that?? 

"Noona what're you up to?? You are seriously making me worried."

She knows her brother is the most caring person ever, especially when it comes to her. Why wouldn't he be questioning her like this?? She shouldn't make him worried but what can she say right now?? The situation itself is already messed up to even rationally explains herself.

"Byeong-ho, you're right... I wasn't supposed to keep quiet about this to you... but can you please don't tell mom or dad about this??"

He already sense that something is wrong. It makes him very worried.

"are you in some kind of trouble, Noona??"

"just promise me first!"

"okay okay..."

He has to agree, but that also depends on the story... Of course he can't just hide it from his parents if his sister is in possible great danger. Y/n connects their pinkies together and breathes out.

"okay... so... about the guy with me..."

She tells him everything, from where it starts until now.

"what?!" Y/n quickly shush him, in panic that her parents might hear it.

"Byeong-ho, keep it down!"

"Noona how did- he's not hurting you right??"

"physically not anymore... but mentally yes..."

"no he's not..."

"but why can't you tap out of this?? That just means he forced you right?? Did he threaten you or something?!"

Damn her brother is quick witted.