#11

~ PRETEND ~
×
- Discussion, we should end this -

"aaaaaahhh drop me home!! Where are you taking me now?!!"

Y/n bangs her hands on the window and whines loudly. She told Heeseung to take her home and look, she sees him driving to an unknown route. She's frustrated with this man's inability to listen to her even once!

"not even one moment, I can have a peaceful silent with you around..."

"get me out of this car!!" He asked for it, he's not going to get the peaceful silence.

"I'm gonna take you out." As per Mrs Lee's request.

"huh?!! I told you to take me home!!"

"I have a duck tape with me. If you don't shut that pretty mouth of yours, I swear I will do it!!"

"NO!! Just take me ho-"

"mmm!!! Mmm!!!"

Now she's struggling to take off the tape from her mouth. Heeseung dusts his hands and continues driving until the both reach a private park.

"I'll just tell you this. You don't know my parents, they literally have their so called cctv at every corner of me. So get that inside that stupid brain of yours."

He gets out of the car and went to y/n's side. He opens the door and holds her face firmly. Y/n yelps and Heeseung harshly pulls the tape off of her mouth.

"OWH!!! That hurts!!!"

She cries in pain. Heeseung pauses, feeling guilty for his action that has hurt her 'unintentionally'. His fingers gently caress the red mark around y/n's lips.

"m-my bad..."

Y/n whines in pain, ignoring his apologies. Heeseung carefully rubs his fingers around her lips to reduce the pain.

"let go of me..... Don't touch me!"

She pushes him away and holds her lips. Heeseung takes a step back as he looks at her glaring eyes.

"you're a jerk!!"

He rolls his eyes and dusts his clothes. "let's go."

"where to huh?! I'm not going!!" She barks in refusal.

"can you just-" He stops talking and fists his head while breathing heavily to calm himself.

"look, just have a little walk with me and I'll leave you alone." Y/n looks at Heeseung. Her eyebrows are raised in doubt.

"you'll leave me alone??" Heeseung nods, reluctantly.

"promise??"

"whatever."

"good, I don't want to see your face ever again after this. Don't come see me again!"

He frowns. "I didn't mean foreve-"

"whatever!! You said what you've said!! After this walk, don't ever show your face to me!!" Y/n gets off of the car and walks away.

"aish this girl!! She's really getting on my nerves!!!"

He rustles his hair frustratingly before quickly chases after her. Y/n looks around the park and finds out the place is very breath taking.

"This place is beautiful..."

"what do you expect??"

"what?"