#7

~ PRETEND ~
×
- Confession to make -

Previously, Heeseung and his friends were hanging out at the skateboard deck and got annoyed by Nasya. Soon after Nasya left, Heeseung's phone rings a specific ringtone, indicating his mother is calling. He sighs.

"Why'd you call me mom??" He picks up the call and her mother replies.

"where are you??"

"just tell me what do you want mom..."

"Olivia came just now." His eyebrows crashed and he sits up straight, grabbing his friends' attention.

"why was she there??" He questioned quickly.

"I'm not sure but she said she wants to see your father to discuss about the marriage."

"what??" He feels his blood is boiling.

"This girl, don't tell me she's going to tell dad to cancel the marriage..."

"I was worried for her. Do you have any idea what's going on??"

"no..." Heeseung stands up angrily and ends the call.

"what's up??"

"you look tense." His friends asked, seeing Heeseung's serious face.

"I've got something to do."

His voice sounds deep and scary that his friends also gets shiver by it. He leaves the skateboard deck and drives away with his car.

"Yun y/n... You're really getting on my nerves right now..."

He drives to her house and rings the doorbell. The door opens revealing Byeong-Ho.

"you are... Noona's friend..."

"hello, is y/n home??"

"Noona went out few hours ago." Byeong-Ho answered blankly.

"where is she going??"

"idk. She was wearing formal clothes."

Heeseung gritted his teeth and thanks Byeong-Ho before leaving to his father's workplace. His mind is cursing multiple words out of anger. Y/n doesn't know she's luring the demon out of him.

"miss Olivia, Mr Lee calls you inside."

Y/n flinches and snorts. She accidentally fell asleep while waiting. She quickly fix herself before standing up.

"y-yes!!"

She enters the office and sees Mr Lee at his table working with some paperwork. He looks up at y/n and smiles.

"hello Olivia. It's great to see you again! What brings you here?? It's quite surprising to have you here."

Y/n sits down at the guest seat as Mr Lee does the same. A woman comes in and serves her a cup of coffee.

"umm... Mr Lee-"

"please, call me dad." Said Mr Lee with a smile. Y/n secretly gulps to herself.

"my apologies... dad. The reason I came here is... I..."

"I..." Her words suddenly got stuck in her throat. She feels scared to voice out.

"I-i..."

"Aaah curse it... Freak it."

"dad, I... It's about the marriage!!" She almost shouts. The courage taken was a lot that she needed a lot of energy to let her voice out.

"hm?? What's wrong??"