#24

~ PRETEND ~
×
- Cupid, love maze -

"Y/n... What in the world do you want first thing in the morning..." Beomgyu, still in his pajamas and messy state, tiredly asked her while rubbing his eyes irritatedly.

"We're going out!" Y/n said with a smile.

"Huh?" He yawns. "We just met up yesterday... Do you miss me that much??" He yawns once again, louder.

"Go and get ready!!"

"Okay." He turns around and slowly makes his way towards his room to get ready.

His phone keeps buzzing, disturbing his sleep. Heeseung groans and roams his hands around his bed to fetch his phone. He opens his one eye and sees the screen displays Jungwon's contact number.

"Hello..." His voice hoarsed out and he tiredly scratched his messy hair.

"Heeseung where on earth are you?!" Jungwon yelled from the other line.

"Why're you calling me this early in the morning..." His eyebrows crashed, thinking he has no appointment or any plans today to wake up so early.

Or so he thought.

"Yah!! You promised to take us to the arcade today!!!" Niki screams and Heeseung's eyes widen. He quickly gets up, yanking the blankets away.

He forgot about the promise. He told Jungwon and Niki that he will take them to the arcade today and many more. He planned to cheer them up and takes their minds off the problems they're facing.

But recklessly, he forgot the plan himself.

"Crap!!" He shouts and drops his phone on the bed to rush to the bathroom and get ready. Jungwon and Niki both sigh in disbelief and end the call.

"So where are we going??" Beomgyu asked, walking beside y/n while enjoying the street view. Y/n looks around the place and spots Ara standing in front of a fountain, waiting for her.

"Ara!!" She yells for her name and runs towards her. Beomgyu heard the name and froze in his place. He looks at the front and his eyes widen to see her.

Ara looks ahead and she smiles at y/n. But it soon drops when she sees someone from afar looking at her. "B-beomgyu..."

She steps back and was about to walk away but y/n was quick to stop her by holding her wrist. "No you're not running away miss." She glares darkly at her with a wide grin and Ara gulps at her scary gaze.

"Y/n... What're you planning??" Said Beomgyu to y/n as he comes closer to her, still locking his eyes at Ara seriously.

"Both of you, just follow me."

"I'm sorry I'm late!!" Heeseung stops in front of them and holds his knees, catching his breath. Both Jungwon and Niki from the bench and shake their heads at him.

"Let's go." Heeseung said and takes their hands, pulling them with him as he walks ahead. They reach the arcade and instantly, Heeseung sees Jungwon and Niki excitedly dash towards the basketball section.

He smiles and joins them.

"Crap!!" Cursed Jungwon as he lost the match with Niki. Niki starts jumping around, mocking Jungwon's lost.

"Fine!! Then rematch with that shooting game!!" Jungwon said, pointing his finger at the shooting arcade. Niki smirks at him. "Game on. Losers treats winner!!"

"Tadaa~" y/n spread her arms wide as she stops in front of an amusement park. Beomgyu and Ara both stares up at the interior of the amusement park, specifically at the tall rollercoaster.