#26

~ PRETEND ~
×
- Practice, easier said than done -

Beomgyu :
Thanks for the help, y/n. I really owe you one.

Y/n :
You owe me a ton.

Beomgyu :
Yes yes your highness. I'll be sure to find you a boyfriend soon.

Y/n :
Ew I don't need that. I'm a happy single mingle.

Beomgyu :
But you mingle. That means you're lonely.

Y/n :
Shut up.

Beomgyu :
Yes your highness.

She laughs and turns her phone off. Yesterday was a hit. Beomgyu and Ara finally get back together again. No need to go for the details cause based on y/n, what she has heard from Ara is quite the cringe for her. She went "ugh" yesterday.

But she's thankful that her ship is back to sailing again. "If I heard another break up I'll break their necks..." Said her with a smile.

"..."

Y/n :
If I hear another break up I'll break you guy's necks.

Ara :
😰

-

-

-

-

-

"Wake up." Heeseung shakes the sleepyheads lying on the carpeted floor. Both of them groan in a synch but one of them arises. Jungwon sleepily rubs his eyes and looks around with a frown, not recognizing the interior of the room.

"Where am I?"

"In my bedroom." Jungwon nods slowly but then he frowns again. "Wait... You're bluffing... Your room was never clean..." He receives a hard knock on the head.

"You're kidding right?" His squinted eyes finally opens wide and Jungwon scans the room sharply. Indeed, the interior is the same, however there's no pile of clothes, crumbs nor any cigarette wastes on the floor. The bed is also neatly done.

"Who's room are we using right now?! Do you have a duplicate room or something?!"

"Dumbass. I clean my room." Jungwon's mouth drop and he shakes his head with both hands up. "Whoah whoah whoah!! Hold up! YOU clean?!"

He shamelessly points his finger at Heeseung in disbelief. Heeseung just blankly stares at him, knowing this lad would eventually be so shock by the news. Afterwards Niki would give him the same reaction.

"Yes."

"Are you Lee Heeseung??"

"Just come down and have breakfast." Heeseung exits the bedroom.

"Don't ignore me!! Hey hyung, come back!! Niki Niki wake up now!!!"

-

-

-

-

-

"I think that love maze game hit his head hard." Niki speculate, slurping the milk from the bowl while sharply eyeing Heeseung who's sitting across him.

"Nah I think it's the new girlfriend he played with yesterday." Heeseung rolls his eyes.

"Hyung who's that girl??" They asked and Heeseung stands up, leaving to the sink to wash his bowl. Jungwon and Niki look at each other. "It's definitely that girl."