#5

~ PRETEND ~

×
- The peer group -

After the lunch with the Lee family, Heeseung sends y/n home.

"what's with all of that?!"

Suddenly, he spats a question in a very furious tone. Y/n gets confused.

"what??"

"I told you to act natural?! What the f*ck is with all of the stuttering?! You were hesitating!"

She huffs out in disbelief.

"what am I supposed to do?! I can't comprehend the fact that I'm gonna get married with someone I don't even know!"

Hesitating?? Obviously.

"I told you just to act with it!! Was it so hard?!"

"I tried my best okay!! You don't have to be such a jerk!!"

"you're so stupid! I bet other girls could've done it better than you! Even little girls could beat you!"

Her teeth gritted in anger. How insulting. Not even a thank you. If she could, she would beat the sh*t out him in this car right in this moment.

"such troublesome..."

"then go find someone else to do it!" She burst out.

"Shut the f*ck up!"

Y/n rolls her eyes. He's very harsh on his words. "What an asshole." She thought.

They reach her house. Y/n gets out of the car and Heeseung speaks, "don't think this is over!"

"Shut up!"

She slams the door harshly when he was about to speak again. Heeseung was in shock and his blood boils, watching y/n walks away to her house.

"that girl... I swear..."

Y/n enters the house, anger inciting her and it can't be unnoticed by her family.

"y/n?? Welcome back! What's with the face-"

"mom I'm going to shower." She cuts her off, surprising the family.

"Noona, what's wron-"

Y/n storms upstairs and they all heard a loud slam on the door. They look at each other in bewilderment.

"what's with that??" Mr Yun asked.

"do you think she got into a fight with that guy earlier??"

They think about it but shrug their shoulders in the end and continue their businesses.

"he's a jerk. I hate him..."

Y/n is throwing tantrums on her bed. She feels so furious of the rude, arrogant, jerk and all-the-bad-words Lee Heeseung.

He literally has no mercy, let alone kindness. His words are so harsh, he won't stop insulting and downgrading her. She can't see any good points in him.

It's a sunny afternoon and Heeseung is hanging out with his friends at the skateboard deck.

"Heeseung, heard you're in an arranged marriage with Sasha~"

His friend Sunoo announces in a teasing manner. Everyone looks at Heeseung, surprised and amused while he rolls his eyes, very annoyed.

"no wait, I heard it's cancelled." Sunghoon interrupts.