Chapter 1

"Ohh no I am really late today and I have to submit this assignment on time if I didn't then there will be huge problem"

She ran downstairs and was running out when she heard a sweet voice.

"Shreya, your breakfast beta" A woman who was in her early forties said.

A beautiful girl with a small smile and glow on fair skin turned to look who called her. She saw her badi maa standing and calling her.Every other family member was having their breakfast.

"No, badi maa I am already very late. I will eat something in the canteen" She said hurriedly but stopped when a manly stern voice reached her ears.

"Shreya wait...Kese jayengi aap ajj college??"...The head of the family, Gautam singh asked.
(How will you go??)

"Umm..Bade papa I will go by auto" She replied in a slow tone.

"No, Viraj will drop you, he was also going to the construction side" He gestured to him and he just blinked his eyes and got up to leave.

Shreya didn't get the time of denying that's why she gave a nod to him and left him behind.

Viraj took out his Rolls Royce and waited for Shreya without any expressions. Shreya came out and saw him in his car. She sighed and silently sat in the car.

She doesn't speak too much with this family even though she always tries to maintain a good distance from this family even though she was not convinced when her father decided that she will live with his friend's family.

Whenever Shreya go back to the Chauhan palace she went directly to her room. She only talks with Badi maa. And the other persons of the palace also have nothing to do with her.

After all, everyone is quite busy in their lives. It's not like if anyone tries to talk to her then she avoids them. She talks to them nicely but she minds her own business and never pokes in anyone's work.

When the whole Chauhan family gathers sometime just for the evening tea or on Sundays she never tries to disturb them because it's their family time.

The one reason for not getting involved in this family is that this family always makes her realize that she is just an outsider.

She never mind it at all because she was just happy that she's completing her studies in Jodhpur and being alone gives her enough time to focus on her studies.

The car stopped and made her jerk on her seat. By god grace she wore the belt otherwise she would have hurt her today.

"Be careful" Viraj said in a cold tone and dusted his car's dashboard where Shreya's head was going to bump.

"Sorry..." She mumbled and got down from the car without saying a word as she ran inside her college.

Viraj also didn't spare any glance to her and went away.

"Priyal you can never be on time, you know if this time we get late then that kharoos professor will throw us out of the class" Shreya scolded her friend and walked faster while dragging her to the class.

Priyal was busy drooling over the hot boys. She was enjoying her sandwich which she brought from the canteen but before she could finish it Shreya dragged her to the class.

They reached the class and by god grace the professor didn't come yet so they went and sat on their seats.

The class had finished and Shreya reached the Chauhan palace as it was her routine that after the college Priyal dropped her.

As usual she was going inside when she was climbing the stairs Viraj was coming downstairs carelessly while using his phone they crossed each other like everyday without sparing a single glance.