Chapter 9

"Mr.Rajawat, you here??" As soon as Shreya fell in Abhay's arms she slowly looked at his face and whispered.

"Wow, what a beauty" Abhay was only looking at her face.

Shreya's eyes widened as she resembled the situation. She jumped from Abhay's arms and pushed him away but Abhay was really quick then her, he held her wrist which was cladded with some glass and gold bangles.

"What are you doing Mr.Rajawat??" Sherya shouted and Abhay suddenly turned and pulled her close to his body.

"Shhhhh if you shout one more time then I will shout louder than you and then everyone will gather here and see me taking you far away from here my queen, so if you want I can shout" Abhay winked and Shreya looked at him with helpless expressions.

Abhay turned with a smirk and dragged Shreya but still she tried to free herself and wriggle her wrist in his hold.

"Ughhh not again" Abhay stopped and said frustratedly he dragged her very hardly and fastly, when Abhay threw Shreya in the car harshly her leg twisted and it hit to the car's door which Abhay was closing in anger but that door didn't close because Shreya's leg was there.

"Ahhhhh" A loud whimper sound escape from her mouth and she didn't even able to move her leg and she starts bleeding her face was covered with tears Abhay moved her leg from the door and closed it he came to the driver seat and start the engine as he drive out of the Chauhan resistance the black Mercedes were around his car.

Some were running ahead from his car and some were behind to his car. Abhay who saw Shreya from the mirror. She was whimpering in her seat while holding her leg. She was in so much pain. Shreya kept her head on head rest and tried to bear the pain.

Abhay stopped his car in a very deserted and forest kind of area and the other cars also stopped their cars.

The other bodyguards also came out of the car. Abhay came out of the car, handed over his car key to a bodyguard and instructed him to drive. The bodyguard bowed down and they both moved to the car.

The bodyguard opened the door for him as Abhay was about to get in the car he saw that Shreya was not there his eyes widened and he saw the other side of the car door was opened.

Abhay closed his eyes and tightly fisted. His whole body was shaking from anger "Find her everywhere I want her in 10 minutes" Abhay ordered his bodyguard.

Everyone went to find her and Abhay was waiting for them near the car's while sitting on his car's bonnet with his eyes closed. He was in so much anger and he was almost controlling himself from ruining things and trying to relax himself.

He heard some anklet and bangles sound and his eyes opened automatically with quickness and he slid from the car and saw the side of so many bushes where Shreya was taking deep breaths her lehenga and jewelry were making everything difficult for her

He heard some anklet and bangles sound and his eyes opened automatically with quickness and he slid from the car and saw the side of so many bushes where Shreya was taking deep breaths her lehenga and jewelry were making everything difficult for her. She held the tree and panting hard.