Chapter 10

After the marriage Abhay make Shreya sat in the car, Shreya's face was expressionless Abhay keep her leg in his lap and she kept her head on the glass window while sitting with facing Abhay, she sighed and closed her eyes the pain is normal thing for her now so she wasn't feeling anything.

Sherya slept with alot of pain and tension in her head she just wanna forget everything for sometime that's why she slept. On the other hand Abhay was happy that he got marry to his first love, he band aid her wound and caressed her beautiful soft and silky legs which was looking more beautiful with gold anklet.

Abhay smiled when he saw her anklet, it made him remember his first meeting with Sherya.

Flashback:-

A loud footsteps echoing in the whole area of reception as Abhay came out from a huge building, his chauffeur opened the car door for him without giving any attention to anyone he sat inside the car and call to someone while indicates something to his secretary who gave him a firm nod and the car was running on the Jaisalmer's deserted roads.

Abhay was reading a file when he sighed and frustratedly threw them on the other side of seat and said in a loud voice to his secretary who was sitting on the passenger seat.

"Tanmay, how did you consider these reckless people as our employees just fire this shit who completed this fucking file" Abhay ordered and Tanmay answer in his approval.

Abhay sighed and looked out the window he saw so many monuments of Jaisalmer across the road but his eyes only fell on a girl who was in a very beautiful top and in high waist jeans with black goggles.

"

Sir we're here" His guard inform him and he looked at Shreya who was sleeping with taking support of her side of door Abhay slowly drag her towards him and make her sit in his lap slowly, he shoved his hand under her knees and his one hand was behind her neck he slowly got out from the car with carrying Shreya and move to his jet.

The flight attendant get shock to see Abhay with a woman they only work for Abhay, he make Shreya sat on a seat and buckled the seat belt and sat besides her as soon as the jet took off he opened her sit belt and take her to the room which was very luxurious and giving the royal vibes.

Abhay placed Shreya at the bed slowly and laid beside her. He was looking at her and admiring her beautiful face when he heard some enchanting words.

"Plea..se l..leave me ...I d..on't want to go with you..you ahhh" Shreya's forehead was fully covered with sweat. Abhay held her tightly because her body was shivering like hell.

"Shreya wake up…Wake up my love" Abhay tapped on her cheek and she woke up with a jerk. She was sweating very badly.

Her breaths got uneven when she saw Abhay but before she spoke Abhay put his lips on her sweet tender lips.