Chapter 2

Rajawat's palace👆

A Mercedes entered in a private resistance and a man in casual jeans and t-shirt came out from the car and went inside the Rajawat's palace. The glory and shine increased more in the night of Rajawat's palace.

As he entered the palace a loud hard and stern voice echoed in the whole palace and the man who was standing in the middle of the palace sighed and looked at the staircase and bowed his head as he saw Madhav Singh Rajawat.

Madhav Singh Rajawat☝️

"Barkhurdar, where are you these days?? And what I am hearing is that you and your reckless brother upside down the whole world just to find a girl" Madhav said in a loud voice even Anaya flinched after hearing his voice but Shlok touched his feet and looked at him.

Shlok Rathore☝️

"Dad, Abhay loves that girl so much and he's not even thinking straight so that's why" Shlok replied in his normal tone as no one can dare to raise his voice in front of Madhav Rajawat.

"Okay, I understand Abhay's feelings but what about you Shlok you always make him understand about right and wrong then what happened now??" Madhav asked while placing a hand on Shlok's shoulder.

"Dad, do you really think that I didn't try, I tried my best but your son is not ready to listen to anyone" Shlok raised his head and saw Madhav who sighed and walked to the living room without saying anything.

Shlok followed him and Madhav took a seat and signaled him to take a seat in front of him. Shlok was observing his expressions but couldn't understand anything. He sighed thinking of Abhay who is also like him expressionless.

Shlok looked at Aanya who gave a cheeky smile to him but he didn't smile back and looked back at Madhav who was in deep thought.

"So, tell me something about that girl?? At Least let me see if she is good for being queen of Rajawat or not??" Madhav sat with one leg on his other.

Shlok sighed and took out his phone from his pocket and showed something to Madhav and Aanya also went to Madhav's side and looked at the phone and her eyes widened.