Chapter 13

Before reading the chapter I want you all to see the characters again because I changed the Abhay's face claim picture I was literally so confused in so many pics but finally he is perfect according to me otherwise you can imagine according to your choices.

Abhay turned to Sherya whose eyes were betraying her and the tears were constantly flowing from her eyes. He held her hand and took her to the bed. Abhay made her sit on the bed and slowly removed her jewelry then her veil which was attached to the pin in her hair.

Sherya bit her wobbly lips and thought about Abhay's next moment.

He sat beside her and took her hand in his and looked at her face which was glowing under the moonlight which was coming from the window.

Abhay sighed and said softly
"Sherya, you don't want to feel regret for not giving me and this relationship a chance because I know that this is really difficult for you to accept this marriage as it happened in a very bad circumstances but I genuinely love you and I can't see you to sacrifice more I know that when you marry to me you did a huge sacrifice of your life but not anymore, my love" Abhay put a palm on her cheek and She looked at him with glossy eyes.

"Kunwar saa if you really love me then you should have asked me for marriage properly you should have made some efforts to make me up for this marriage then our situation would've been different" Sherya spoke her heart out.

"I know Sherya but give me and this relationship a chance. If you still feel that you can't cope up then the decision will be yours" Abhay raised his eyebrows and Sherya looked at him with confusion.

"Kunwar saa you know that you're so bipolar like our author who sometimes makes our situation worse and sometimes this lovable, huh I think you both make me admit in a mental hospital at the end of the story" Sherya got up from her place with her jewelry and went inside the closet.

Abhay walked behind her as Sherya settled her jewelry inside the locker and she closed the door of cupboard when Abhay turned her by holding her waist and smashed his lips on her Sherya's eyes get widened she hold his kurta in her fist and she muffled and look at Abhay who was kissing her but his eyes were also opened like her.

He winked towards her and passed her teasing look before Sherya could react he pinched on his bare waist which made her gasp and she opened her mouth he explored her mouth for some good minutes.

After a long kiss when Sherya's breathe stopped then she start hitting on Abhay's chest but that was not affecting him because her fist was too small in front of his well toned muscular chest.

He didn't leave her instantly but after a few minutes he left her and Sherya's face got red because of the lack of air she held Abhay and breathed while Abhay was enjoying her state his eyes fixed at her red face and her waist where he pinched and the red mark was visible on it.

He smirked widely.

"I am afraid, Sherya!!" Abhay said innocently and Sherya frowned.

"W.Why??" Sherya asked, still panting.

"Aree see my only one kiss affected you this much more than what will happen if I will do many more things other than kiss" Abhay took some dangerous steps towards her with a teasing look and she looked at him with wide eyes.

Before could do anything she pushed him aside and picked her clothes from the table in a hurry and ran to the bathroom to change. Abhay laughed at her.

After changing she was all ready to go out but afraid of him she peeked out from bathroom to closet she found no one so she took initiative and walked out before going inside the room.