Chapter 41

Shreya was sitting next to Abhay and putting her head on his shoulder. They both were staring at the floor only.

"So, what next??" Shreya asked looking at Abhay who hid his face in his hands and rubbed it.

"If the person would be someone else I swear I would have buried him inside the ground so that no one could've found him, but….." He gritted his teeth, his face red in anger.

"But he is your father ... .and you should really not cross your limits in his case" Shreya said and put her head on his shoulder.

"Hmm"

"By the way I didn't know that dad hates me this much, I always consider him as my own father"

"Shreya, he is just insecure about me and nothing" Abhay hugged her closely and she hid her face in his chest.

"Jaan, do you know that I have enemies all around the world?" After some minutes of silence he asked and she looked up at his serious face.

"Hmm just because you're the king of Udaipur, you have enemies all over the world…I can't digest this fact" She said and looked at him like she was looking at some crazy guy.

Abhay chuckled and put his hand behind her head and again pushed her face in his chest.

'How do I tell you that your husband is not just the king of Udaipur but he is the king of black world.'

They were sitting and hugging each other, Abhay's phone rang and he saw the caller ID once and picked the call.

"Hukum, Chote kuwar saa aur unki bindni pdhare hai" The other side of the person said with respect and Abhay looked at Shreya who was looking at her curiously.

(Sir, Shlok Sir and his wife are here)

"Hmm let them in…" He cut the call and kissed on the crown of her head.

"Go and get ready, Shlok and Priyal are here…" Abhay said and a very beautiful smile spread across her lips.

She ran to the bathroom and Abhay went downstairs and ordered servants to prepare everything for breakfast and set the table.

In 15 minutes Shlok and Priyal's car stopped in front of Abhay's palace. Priyal came out of the car in excitement but as soon as her eyes fell upon the palace it widened she was so shocked to see the whole palace.

Shlok saw her reactions and shook his head then held her hand and took her in the lift.

"Shlok, it's huge" , Priyal shouted and Shlok nodded his head, only he knew why this palace was so huge.

He knows that this palace is just not huge from the outside but from the inside too and the biggest and the most dangerous part of this palace is the basement which has buried all the deeds.

The lift reaches the second floor and Shlok takes Priyal to the living room where Abhay was sitting like a king while putting his one leg on the other. He was seeing something in his i-pad and there was a coffee cup in his other hand.

When the footsteps sound fell in his ears he looked up and smiled lightly. He put the cup and i-pad on the coffee table and got up at his place.

"Kaki saa…take Priyal to Shreya" Abhay called a servant and ordered her to bow her head and take her upstairs as soon as they both went upstairs Shlok and Abhay hugged each other.

Shlok knew that Abhay needed him badly because there is no one who can calm Abhay's every emotion except Shlok. He rubbed his back.

"Abhay, you have to be strong my brother…you know that, you can't break like this" Shlok said and patted his back.