Chapter 37

Shreya was so happy with the thought that today she is going to get a proper proposal. Butterflies were dancing in her stomach.

Abhay came near her and took out a beautiful diamond ring without asking or without saying anything. He took her hand in his and slipped it in her ring finger.

Shreya looked at him with shock and made an angry face.

"Aree Abhay don't you have manners that if anyone gets a ring for his wife or girlfriend he should sit on his knees and propose to her" She told him like she was complaining and waited for his answer.

After a few seconds when nobody said anything and Abhay still felt that she was still staring at him then he said coldly.

"Abhay Singh Rajawat never bows in front of anyone" He said looking at the sea.

"What?? But I am not anyone. I am your wife and I want a proper proposal" She whined at last and sat on the chair with a pout.

"Shreya don't be a kid and start the dinner" He said and sat on the other chair and started serving her but she ignored him and took her plate, she started eating.

Abhay smiled seeing her pouty face but he didn't react and enjoyed his dinner. When the dinner was finished, he took her with him, she did not agree to go anywhere with him.

He showed her the whole yacht from inside and took her to the place where the captain was controlling it.

"Hello, boss" The captain saluted him and left the controlling room leaving them behind.

"Aree, where did he go?" Now, who will steer the yacht now?" She asked and Abhay held her from behind and put her hand on the steering wheel.

"We will steer this yacht" He kissed her on his nape from behind and put his chin on her shoulder.

Slowly he roamed his hand on her arms to her hands, his touches were making her shiver. When Abhay was handling the steering from behind Shreya could still feel his breath on her neck which was making her unconscious.

"A..Abhay.. umm I think...umm we should...go out...it's quite nice weather outside" She said nervously and he smirked he gave a gentle but a wet kiss on her neck which just stopped her breathing for a second.

"Why are you reacting like this? It's not like I am kissing you for the first time" He said and she started looking here and there.

Abhay called the captain and went out with Shreya who was enjoying the cold breeze and the melodious sound of water. She was standing leaning on the railing of the yacht.

He came with two glasses of wine and passed one to Shreya who shook her head.

"No, I don't drink"

"But you can drink in front of me, like I won't mind picking my lovely drunk wife to the bed. And I am not that kind of man who will take advantage of your drunk state" He winked and started coming close to her.

"But I am that kind of wife who can take advantage of his husband's drunk state and throw him in this cold water" She winked like him and didn't react but kept one glass aside and enjoyed his wine.

After sometime when Shreya saw that they're going back then she looked at him who was sitting at one couch with his one leg on his other and looking at her with some emotions in his eyes.

"Abhay, why are we going back can't we stay here for a night?" She asked and he extended his one arm like he was calling her. She also went to him and sat beside him.

"Yes, because we've a whole month here so we can stay here anytime but today you're tired and need rest, after two days your class will start right? Then you will not get the time to rest" He caressed her head and placed a kiss on her forehead.