Chapter 4

"Hukum, Kunwar Abhay Singh Rajawat is here and wants to meet you" Taruna facepalmed herself, the bad news which was troubling her from the night is here.

"What is he doing here??" Rai sahab asked and looked at Gautam who was already burning in anger.

"Don't know hukum but he wants to meet you!!" Servant said in a low voice and Taruna indicated him to go out.

"Bhai saa, I'll see what he is doing here...You handle him" Ajay veer said and indicated towards Viraj who was still grabbing Shreya's hand, he got up from his seat but stopped by Gautam's voice.

"No, we all go to welcome him, so let's go and Viraj stop this drama and come with me even if all of you come behind me. After all, I want to marry him with my daughter so we should give him full attention...." Gautam ordered everyone and they all got up from their seats.

"Umm Shreya beta you go to your college we will manage everything here" Taruna said I'm her sugary sweet voice and Shreya nodded furiously.

Gautam looked at Taruna who gestured to him with her eyes and he understood that she is up to something but before that everyone wanted to meet Abhay who was sitting on a couch and checking his mail.

"Khma ghani Kunwar saa, you're here is something special today" Gautam entered the drawing room with his hands and his whole family behind him and they all greeted Abhay who nodded his head.

"Ghani khama Mr.Chauhan, today I am here to talk about a very special matter...." Abhay sat straight while opening his coat buttons.

Gautam looked at him confusedly. Meanwhile, Mohini came inside the room with some servants behind her. They kept so many plates of different kinds of snacks in front of him on the table and Kumkum also came with a tray of tea she saw Abhay.

She lost in his glory and attitude the way he was sitting like a king and his personality attracts her the most she sat besides Viraj who rolled his eyes when he saw his sister is ogling Abhay and Mohini sat beside Taruna who is the only person who knows why Abhay is here.

"I am here for Shreya, Mr.Chauhan. I want to meet her..." Abhay said in his dominating voice and everyone was so shocked to hear Shreya's name from Abhay, Viraj's veins were popping out from the anger.

"Shreya?? Who's she kunwar saa?? We don't know any Shreya..." Taruna speaks in an extra sweet voice and the Chauhan family looked at her confusingly and shockingly but she gestured them to shut their mouth.

"What??..." Abhay asked shockingly and everyone saw him like they were saying the truth.

"Yes Kunwar saa, I think you misunderstood something I have only one daughter Kumkum and my younger brother Rai saheb has one daughter who's married and my another younger brother Ajay veer has three daughters Anshu who is 8 years old and Dhriti and Dhami are only 3 and 2 years we don't know any Shreya..." Gautam replied.

Abhay was feeling like something was breaking inside him; it was nothing but the palace of his hopes and expectations. He got only a ray of finding his love but it also broke from their statements.

"Okay, then I should leave now I have some important work" Abhay got up and Gautam came forward to shake his hand while bowing his head as he moved his hand Abhay turned and left without shaking his hand.

Gautam taken back with this action now he was boiling from anger just like his son.

"How shameless a person he is?? Where are his manners huh??" Gautam said angrily while gritting his teeth.

"Let him go Bhaisaab..." Taruna makes him calm and now everyone looks at Taruna who knows very well why everyone is looking at her.

"Why is he finding Shreya, Taruna Bua??" Viraj asked while folding his hands on his chest.