Chapter 14

"Urghhh Sherya…" Abhay groaned in frustration and looked at Sherya who grinned cheekily on his expressions Abhay glared at her as Sherya saw him and before he laid his hands on her she got up and ran outside.

Her anklet voice was melodious. Abhay smiled and finished his coffee and went downstairs.

Today, a big breakfast table was set up in the garden. The table looked like a tree full of chirping birds. Everyone had already taken their places on the table and were waiting for Abhay and Sherya.

Shlok was dying with hunger each passing second. He hated the fact that they had to come on the table before his elder brother and start eating after him.

The doors which led to the garden opened and Abhay walked out. He walked upto the table and gave a slight nod to all of them as they smiled at him.

Abhay took his chair and stared at the lavish table in front of him decorated with mouth watering heavy food.

"Why heavy breakfast today??" Abhay asked his mother who was sitting near him.

Before Padmini could reply, Aanya replied in a teasing tone "Today, BHABHI SAA makes this breakfast bhai so you shouldn't complain.

Abhimaan rolled his eyes at her teasing tone but didn't find Sherya before he could react on that fact he heard the melodious sound of anklets from behind so he didn't ask anything and dug into the food. Soon Sherya sat beside Abhay who passed her a hard glare.

She rolled her eyes on which Abhay went near her ear and whispered with blank and angry face "This rolling of eyes can lead you in the trouble my love" And with this he made her shudder in fear.

After having breakfast Abhay, Shlok and Madhav went on with their work. Shreya felt hurt because nobody praised her efforts, not even Abhay.

She sat on the Dining table alone with a sad pout, Padmini noticed her and she went towards her and stood with attitude.

"Tumhe tyaar nahi hona kya??" Padmini asked and Sherya looked at her then she nodded and went to her room.
(Are you not getting ready??)

As she entered the room she saw a beautiful golden lehenga spread on the bed with all the jewelry . She went near it and admired all the things she heard a knock as she turned she saw Aanya who passed her a small smile.

"Bhabhi saa, Maa saa said that you will wear this and I will help you to get ready" Aanya said while Sherya just nodded.

"What happened bhabhi saa why are you looking so low in the morning while preparing breakfast you were looking all good then what happened now??" Aanya asked but Sherya only nodded her head in negative and went inside the closet with her lehenga.

She wore her lehenga and went out. She saw Aanya with two ladies who were also standing with her. She looked at Aanya with confusion.

"Bhabhi saa they're beauticians they will do your makeup Maa wants everything perfect" Aanya said, She nodded and took her seat while Aanya went out.

After 1 hour she was done with her makeup so the beautician asked her about her jewelry she replied to them to go she will manage.

Sherya was already in her golden lehenga. She was wearing a lot of jewelry as her mother-in-law told she was already feeling suffocated but still a satisfying smile was there on her face because she was not looking less than a doll.

 She was wearing a lot of jewelry as her mother-in-law told she was already feeling suffocated but still a satisfying smile was there on her face because she was not looking less than a doll