Chapter 34

Warning alert ⚠️:-

Please after reading this chapter don't judge Abhay and don't use any cursing words. And in previous chapter I also saw some people commenting bad about his character so please don't guys. If you don't like any character or story you can leave it but please stop demotivating me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She ran outside without being noticed by someone, Abhay also went behind her as she was about to open the door of the room she fell unconscious but Abhay caught her and felt that her body got warm and she had a high fever.

He quickly picks her in his arms and takes her in the room. He laid her on the bed and called someone after talking to the other side. He went beside Sherya and sat beside her.

He was caressing her hair and he heard the knocking sound on the door. He quickly got up and opened the door. There a lady was standing in an Indian suit, Abhay let her in and she checked Shreya.

That lady's name was Preeti who was in the same college where Abhay and Shlok had studied and she came to attend the wedding. After some minutes when she was done then she sighed and looked at Abhay who was already looking at her.

"She has a high fever, I am prescribing some medicines, get them as soon as possible otherwise we have to admit her in the hospital and do some tests," Preeti said without any emotions and left.

Abhay and Preeti were never on good terms in college so they don't talk with each other without any reason. Soon Abhay ordered his guard to get these medicines.

Soon Shreya opened her eyes and firstly her gaze went upon Abhay who changed into a casual black t-shirt and denim jeans. He was sitting too close to her.

She looked at him and threw his hand aside. She sat on the bed and tried to get out of bed but as soon as her feet touched the ground she again felt that her head was spinning and she sat on the bed with a thump.

She held her head and Abhay came beside her and tried to hold her face but she turned her face to the other side.

"Fine, I won't touch you but just eat something and take medicine then we'll talk about all this" He said and she looked at him with wet eyes.

"You never loved me Abhay, you never respect my any decision, my choices, my opinions it was all you every fucking time. Your obsession, your decision, your queen, your opinion, your family. In all this, where am I??" She asked and wiped her tears harshly.

"I lost everything just because of you, my sweet peaceful life, my career, my father. After you I am feeling like you are the reason for all the damage in my life and now I want to get rid of this whole family and your so-called lovey-dovey drama. I was ready to accept everything but you will never change, MR.RAJAWAT" She pointed her finger on him and with so much difficulty she got up from the bed.

She went towards the door with the support of the wall. Her whole body was in pain and her head was spinning badly. She held the knob and was about to open the door but Abhay hold her hand and make her look at him.

"First eat something and take your medicine then you're free to do anything you want" He held her by her waist and took her to the bed but she again held the knob and shook her head.

"No, I don't want to live with you in one room, it's suffocating me. I want to go to my papa" Her throat was getting heavy and the tears again flowed from her eyes.

He looked at her helplessly and picked her in his arms. She hit the pushes on his chest but her weakness was not supporting her.

"Please, let me go otherwise I will die here, you again ruined some girl's life don't you feel ashamed of yourself, what kind of king you are huh?? Who is spoiling the innocent girl's life like this" Shreya's words were piercing his heart and mind by passing every second.