Chapter 19

Only deep breaths sound echoed in the whole chamber or in the whole bedroom Sherya's eyes were still close and Abhay joined their foreheads Sherya opened her eyes and saw him looking at her.

She pushed him and stood while maintaining a safe distance from him.

"I just hate you for this Kunwar saa.." She whined and wiped her lips harshly with the back of her hand and hissed.

She looked at him and mumbled something which was unheard and Abhay smirk made her blood boil.

" haww kitne besharm hai aap kunwar saa, abhi bhi muskura rahe hai hum aapko aaj coffee hi nahi denge bnwa lijiye jisse bhawani hai aapko" And with she stomped her feet and left from room while Abhay groaned and rubbed his temple.

(Haww how shameless you're kunwar saa, you're still smirking I will not make your coffee get it made whoever you want)

He left for a shower while cursing himself. While Sherya went downstairs for breakfast. She went inside the kitchen first and took tea for Dada and Dadi who were in the garden. She kept the tray in front of them and touched their feet and took blessings.

Meanwhile Padmini and Madhav came there and they also took their blessings. Sherya touched their feet and smiled to see all of them together. She poured the tea for them while sitting down on her knees.

"Sherya, you're looking very nice and your face is also glowing so what's the reason behind this??" Dadi wriggled her eyebrows with a teasing smile.

Sherya passed her and Dada ji their tea and smiled back without understanding their meaning. Then she passed the cup to Madhav and Padmini and sat on the other seat just beside Padmini.

"Areee khush toh hogi hi na apne dad ke ghar jo jaa rahi hai ajj biwi" Abhay came from behind and said with a glint of teasing she take the blessings of all elder and sat besides Sherya who royally ignored him.

(Aree wife is going to her dad's house so she will be happy)

"Haa voh Dadi Maa I was missing my papa very much so I thought to go and meet him" She smiled politely and said.

"Aree ye to bahut achi baat hai beta balki unhe kabhi yha bhi bulao khane par Taki hum bhi unse mil sake" Dad jii replied and Sherya nodded her head.

( It's very good beta, but call him here sometime for dinner so that we can also meet him)

Then they all left for breakfast where Abhay was rubbing his temple constantly and Sherya came out from the kitchen with a dish and kept it on the dining table. She started to serve everyone.

Padmini was happy to see Sherya how she cares for everything and everyone. She takes full care of everyone and their health. She prepares everything according to everyone's choice and health. Padmini was satisfied to see her fulfilling her duties. She saw many changes in her in just two months.

"Where is Aanya?? Did anyone wake her up?" Madhav asked and Sherya got stiffened to hear him; she gulped nervously.

"Yes papa I went to her room but she was in no mood of leaving her beauty sleep and beside that she was not feeling well last night so I let her sleep" Sherya said and serve everyone lastly she was serving Abhay whose mood was all sour and he was angrily rubbed his forehead.

Sherya narrowed her eyes and sighed to see his anger.

Head is bursting, he's going mad with pain but still not speaking that Sherya please make my coffee.

Egoistic, arrogant beast.

"Abhay, what happened beta?? Why are you looking so restless? Aapki tabiyat toh thik hai na bache??" Padmini asked and everyone looked at him for an answer as he was not looking well.