Chapter 8

Shreya's look👆
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Shreya was sitting in front of a big mirror while cladding in heavy jewelry and Lehenga she was looking like a doll but a broken doll expressionless face with dull eyes those concealer worked really good to hide her dark circles and makeup make her look beautiful but they didn't able to hide her inner dullness and her broken self.

"Shreya, your favorite chocolate have it and be happy it's your wedding my would be bhabhi saa" Kumkum mocked and kept a big bar of chocolate on dressing table Shreya's expressions were still didn't change.

"Ohh Kumkum baby you need those chocolates not Shreya as you know she is already very sweet but you are bitter like poison so please get back your chocolate and get lost" Priyal stood for Shreya and slammed the chocolate in Kumkum's hand.

She sighed and rolled her eyes while throwing a deadly glare on Shreya but internally she was smirking for the privilege of torturing her.

"Ohh yeah Shreya I know my brother is not strong more than your lover Abhay and your beloved crush Aravind but I can assure you that he will satisfy your needs and yeah don't forget to share your experience with my brother" Kumkum completed her sentence and left while Shreya and Priyal saw her with disgusting expressions.

"What is she dude? I am still requesting you to run away from here I will tell Aravind bhai saa that they will drop you safely to Bundi where one of my friend is waiting for you Sherya please go away—

"I can't Priyal, if I ran away today then my dad would suffer from a big humiliation and you know very well that pride matters a lot for a rajput…" Shreya gave a teary smile to Priyal and she hugged her from behind. A few tears escaped from her eyes too.

Their trance broke when Shreya's phone rang and she looked at her phone which was flashing the name of 'Mr.Rajawat' Shreya and Priyal exchanged the look and Shreya picked up the call with her shaking hands.

As soon as Shreya picked up the call and put it on her ear a loud angry voice fell in her ear
"Sherya, bhaar aaye aap abhi isse phele ki hum andar aakar kuch galat kar baithe" Abhay roared and made Shreya flinch and Priyal saw her with a tensed look.

Shreya cut the call with shaky hands and looked at Priyal with an afraid look when Shreya met with Abhay the last time he saved his number in her phone. Since that time he has called her every night. Only one night she didn't pick up his call and the next moment she found her dad met with an accident which was not that serious but still he warned her not to avoid her.

"Priyal I think now I should run away because if I don't then Mr.Rajawat starts the third world war in this Chauhan palace…" Shreya said nervously and Priyal squealed.

"Thank god that you agree to run from here okay, let me pack your things and call bhai saa so that he can help you" Priyal ran towards Shreya's cupboard and started packing essential things.

While Shreya looked at her phone which was still ringing and flashing Abhay's name she didn't have guts to pick up this call so she switched off her phone and kept it aside and Priyal saw that from the mirror who was packing and calling someone.

Shreya smiled looking at Priyal. She was blessed to have a friend like her who just wanted to make her life perfect.

"So, Shreya I talked to Aravind bhai saa he said he will be down to your window with his car I know it's little flimy but you have to go through this balcony because you have no other option and with that you will experience that how a bride elope from her wedding in daily soap…"Priyal grinned ear to ear and Shreya threw a deadly glare to her.

"Okay, so I made this rope from all your dupattas and—"

"These were my favorite dupatta Priyal leave this please" Shreya whined and Priyal look at her with dumbfoundedly.