Chapter 16

'Thak...Thak...Thak'

"Urgh…..who's there at this time??" Sherya groaned after listening to the loud knock on the door of their chamber.

But she slept again hugging her dear hubby who was sleeping like nothing happened.

'Thak…Thak..Thak'

"Abhay….go and see who is at the door??" Sherya slapped lightly at his arm Abhay groaned but slept again.

"Abhay go na" Sherya was slapping continuously but Abhay was not waking up and the constant knocking was making her furstate.

At last Sherya kicked Abhay and he fell down from the bed but Sherya acted as if she was sleeping soundly at her place.

"This woman…I swear if somebody else had done this, that person would've buried inside this palace" He mumbled angrily but as he heard the knocking he got up from his place.

He moved outside the room while Sherya covered herself with the quilt and hid her face, a naughty soft giggle escaped from her mouth and she slept again.

Abhay rubbed his eyes and opened the door. Shlok was standing there and looked at Abhay who was standing half naked there. He looked at the servant and gestured to him to leave. He bowed his head and went away.

"Ab samjh aya ki humara Abhay light sleeper se deep sleeper kaise ban gaya" Shlok smirked and Abhay asked with irritated expressions.

"What happened?? Why are you here??" He asked straightly and Shlok muffled his laugh looking at his anger.

"Ohh Kunwar Abhay Singh Rajawat it's 9 in the morning you both didn't wake up today so Maa sent a servant to see you but you were not opening the door that's why I came to check…" Shlok shrugged and Abhay the watch.

"Ohh shit, Sherya…" He angrily took his name and about to move inside when Shlok held his hand and stopped him.

"Areee Abhay how did you miss your gym you never do that not even when you're sick" Shlok asked and wriggled his eyebrows.

"Huh, do you really think I can miss my gym?? Then you're wrong Rajkumar Shlok Singh Rathore now leave. I am coming downstairs with Sherya for breakfast" Abhay closed the door and Shlok was standing confusingly.

He angrily stormed towards the room and recalled the early morning incident.

When he came from his gym and went inside his room where he saw her sleeping. He smiled and went towards her and sat beside her, who hugged him instantly. Her sleeping beauty was making it hard to control his actions.

He kissed on the crown of her head and as he was about to go to the washroom when Sherya held his wrist "Abhay, where are you going??" A sleepy groaning voice came from her.

"Babe, I am going to take a shower…" Abhay replied and kissed her forehead again.

"Baad mein Chale jana aap, accompany me in the bed for now please" She pouted and Abhay thought to lay down with her  for 10 minutes only then he would go and get ready.

"Hmm I am always ready to accompany my hot and cute wife in the bed" He smirked and took off his t-shirt while Sherya rolled her eyes.

He hugged Sherya who was enjoying the warmth and she could smell his cologne which mixed with his own sweat which was making her horny but she removed those thoughts and focused on her sleep.

Abhay also didn't realize when he slept with her in his arms.

"Sherya wakes up, it's already 9" Abhay harshly snatched the blanket and opened the curtains with the remote.