Chapter 45

She wants to run far away from this place where she was only feeling herself breaking into pieces every passing second. She wiped her tears from the back of her hand and ran outside the residence.

She reached the main gate of the residence which was open and the guards saw her running to the gate but before they could stop her she bumped into a car but before it could harm her he stopped the car with a jerk.

Abhay who was sitting behind angrily saw the driver but before he would lash out on him, his bodyguards said looking at Shreya who was trying to catch her breath while keeping her hand on her chest.

Not only the driver but she was also scared seeing her in front of a car which was literally gonna pulp her out.

"Boss, queen is here"

As soon as he said that Abhay first saw Shreya then quickly got out of the car and went to her, he held her arms and checked her from up to down he she is hurt or not. When he was satisfied that she was okay he looked in her eyes angrily.

"What hell are you doing here?? What if something would have happened to you?" Abhay shouted but when he saw her shivering badly and the sweat on her face he quickly hugged her.

But today she was in no mood to hear him or melt in his any sugar coated action. She pushed him really hard, he just went to step back but his hands were still holding her.

"I don't want to talk to anyone, not even you, I just wanna get out of this hell.… and today I will go out and no one can stop me, not even you Mr. Abhay Singh Rajawat" She tried to free her hand desperately just like a mad person.

The way she shouted made him shocked and the way she was behaving like she just ran away from a mental hospital. Abhay looked behind and saw the guards with Dr.Rao and her teacher who was trembling and wiping his sweat from his forehead.

"Shreya, what happened, my love? At least tell me–"

"You're the problem of my, since you entered in my life people start torturing me and I am not your love, I am just your wife whom you torture and fulfill your every day needs…I am not going to be stay here anymore, I want to go to my papa"

As soon as she took the name of her papa the color of his face faded away. He closed his eyes and sighed. He picked her up on his shoulder and walked to his palace.

She was shouting and throwing her legs but he was not listening to her and all his bodyguards went behind him as he reached his palace he gestured something to his personal guard and moved inside with only his personal guard behind him. He climbed the stairs and went inside the lift.

He entered the living room and threw her on the couch, as his eyes went upon her face it was all wet from sweat and tears. She was still crying and it was making him feel worse.

"Now, tell me, what happened jaan? Why do you want to go from here? Did anyone say something to you?? Tell me, bacha…" He sat beside her and held her face in his hand very lovingly.

"I don't want to stay here…please let me go, I want my papa…" She cried hard like a child who just got lost in a crowd. She just kept down her face and was crying and chanting only one name, it was 'papa'.

Abhay was getting frustrated hearing her cries and knowing that he wanted to leave him and go away from here. Her crying and the sudden love for her father made him angry, he called his guard and whispered something in his ears he nodded and went away.

"Don't worry my love, you will get peace just in some minutes…" He held her and caressed her head, Shreya was already busy in crying and that she neither focused on his words nor on his actions.