Chapter 43

Where were you??" Dadi jii asked and her eyes fell on Shreya's bag.

"Actually Dadaji today I bought some rajputi dresses for myself so I bought some for Shreya, that's why I took her to my room" Priyal said and smiled as she already felt her eyes on the bag.

"Ohh really then show us too, you didn't even tell us about this" Padmini said and snatched the bag from Shreya's hand.

Everyone looked at them and Padmini sat on the couch with the bag in her lap. She takes out a box from the bag. Shreya and Priyal forget to take a breath.

Shreya and Priyal were standing nervously, Shreya closed her eyes tightly. Shlok and Abhay looked at each other and nodded.

On the other side Padmini opened the half box and peek into it first. When she saw some multicolor material she got excited to see it. But before she could see it properly a loud and stern voice fell in her ears.

"Let's go Shreya, we're getting late…Dada jii chalta hu…" Abhay touched Vikram's feet.

Padmini quickly got up from her seat and she looked at Abhay with her pleading eyes but Abhay didn't look at them and touched her feet. She hugged him and gave him blessings.

Madhav was patiently waiting for Abhay to touch his feet but he didn't look at him and gestured something to Shreya with his eyes and went out. When Madhav saw this he quietly went from there.

Shlok also went into his room. Shreya firstly touched Dadaji's feet then Uday. They both also went from there. Shreya quickly touched Vaishali's feet then Malini and at last she went to Padmini.

After that as she was about to pick the box it fell on the ground and got opened. When everyone's eyes went upon this, their eyes widened.

Shreya quickly wrapped up all the clothes and shoved it in the bag. She got up and looked down in embarrassment.

"These were your Rajputi dresses, poor Abhay. By the way, Padmini, your daughter-in-laws are really funny and horny." Malini said and laughed, she went into her room.

"Is it wrong to wear all this in front of your husband?" Priyal mumbled and made faces.

Padmini looked at Priyal and Shreya with anger; she gritted her teeth and went into her room. Then they looked at Dadi jii who looked at both of them and smiled.

"Shreya, I will let you take these good for nothing clothes on one condition, you will make me a great grandmother soon." Vaishali snatched that bag from her hand.

Shreya's face became red as strawberry. She looked down but Vaishali was in full mood to tease her. She held her chin and made her look up.

"Take these but don't give hard time to my Abhay, yeah a little bit of teasing is okay but don't tease more…."

"Why Dadi jii are you worried for your grandson?"

"Nahh I am worried for Shreya, all the best dear" Dadi jii put a hand on her cheeks and went into her room.

Shreya looked at Priyal with burning gazes and Priyal was just showing her teeth to her. Shreya went out and sat in the passenger seat. She put the bag on the backseat and tied the seatbelt.

Abhay looked at her once and then started the car. After the long drive they reached in the meanwhile Shreya fell asleep in the car.

"Shreya, wake up we're here" Abhay opened his seat belt and said, Shreya opened her half eyes and looked at Abhay who was also looking at her.

She opened her arms in the air like she was telling her to pick her up in his arms just like some small child. Abhay shook his head and went out.

She made a crying face and fell asleep again on her seat. Abhay opened her side of the gate and sighed; he picked her up on his shoulder like she was a sack of wheat. He spanked lightly on her butt which opened her eyes fully.