Chapter 6

Shreya looked at Madhav like she saw a ghost. She was shocked to hear what he said.

"But uncle, what did I do to you? Please let me go..." Shreya cried and recalled her father's face who is all alone in this world and except Shreya there is no one in his life; her mother and brother died in an accident.

"Beta I know that you are innocent but I am selfish I can't let my son ruin his life behind you" Madhav's hard and emotionless expressions were making her more afraid.

"Uncle my dad has no one in this world except me, he is already broke after my mother and my brother's death he lives away from me because he wants me to become a self dependent girl if you're thinking about your family then what about my only family" She sobbed and Madhav looked at her and caressed her hair.

She was sobbing and hiccuping continuously her eyes were tightly closed. She knew that she couldn't fight with this man and her body was also not in that state that she could stand on her own legs.

The only thing which was in her mind was her father, Madhav was looking at her helplessly because he never hurted any innocents in his life and it will be the first time when he is going to do something wrong.

There was a knock on the door Madhav turned and saw a servant who was standing bowing his head down.

"Thakur saheb, Kunwar saa has come downstairs with Aravind Rajput and Viraj Chauhan they are forcing to come upstairs but your guards stopped them" Madhav's eyes get widened and Shreya's attention went to Madhav's face which was not tensed but his expressions were telling that he was shocked about something.

"Okay, aap jayiye aur unse kahiye hum abhi aate hai" Madhav ordered him and he nodded.

( okay, you go and tell them I am coming)

"Beta aap aram kijiye tab tak hum aate hai," Madhav's expressions were hard and anger was showing on his face but he still managed to talk to Shreya politely.

(You take rest till I come back)

He went out not before locking the door. Shreya was laying helplessly on the bed because her legs were still not ready to move and it made her cry more.

She was also thinking about Aravind. Why is he here?? She wanted to shout so that he could save her but she wasn't sure that he would help her or not. About Viraj she was already afraid of him so much that she was praying that he won't come to save her and let her die here. Some loud noises from outside make her flinch very badly.

She got scared from the voices of shouting and breaking things . She heard footsteps and steps towards her room but this time she sensed not only one person but some more.

On the other hand, when the servants told the three young angry men to sit and wait for Madhav as he ordered him, they couldn't do anything other than wait. Because they can't go against his orders. So, they sat quietly and waited for him.

But by their look anyone can observe that they were angry as hell and they all were sitting on the couch like hungry and angry lions. Abhay's one hand was on the head rest and he was sitting like a king who owns everything.

 Abhay's one hand was on the head rest and he was sitting like a king who owns everything