Chapter 47

Shreya reached the cottage where she sat in the living room, the sweat drops were visible on her face. In the meanwhile a middle aged lady came there and saw Shreya who was not looking okay as she was taking deep breaths.

"Aree Hukum Rani sa….what happened to you?? Take this water" She came running towards her and gave her a glass of water from the jug which was placed on the front table.

Shreya desperately drank all the water and then said with difficulty.

"Tu…turn on..The A..AC, Swati"

Swati looked at her like she was looking like some crazy person as it was the cool outside and she was not even wearing any sweater or stall in the month of December, still she was demanding to turn on the AC.

"Aree Hukum Rani saa…let me wipe the sweat, and I am turning on the fan but AC can make you sick" She started wiping the sweat from her forehead from her dupatta of saree.

"P..lea..please tu..turn on the…ac, now" This time Shreya said loudly.

Swati ran and grabbed the remote of AC and turned it on. As soon as the air reached Shreya's body she sighed and closed her eyes.

Meanwhile Raman entered the living room and saw Shreya sitting and resting her head on the headrest of the couch with her eyes closed.

"Shreya, beta what happened?? Are you okay??" Raman asked and sat beside her, she opened her eyes and saw Raman sitting next to her.

"Yeah..actually I was feeling hot, that's why I turned on the AC…"

"Aree beta is everything alright, should I call the doctor?"

"No uncle now I am fine and in two days we will leave to Udaipur then I'll visit to my regular doctor, for now I am going in my room for taking rest"

"Hukum Rani saa, should I bring your breakfast in your room??" Swati asked who was standing near them and listening to everything.

"No, thanks I just want to sleep for sometime then if I feel hungry I'll eat" She replied and stood up from her place.

"Shreya, eat something first then go and sleep but it's not good for your health now"

"Please uncle I am not hungry—"

"If you're really not hungry then tell this to Abhay, I am calling him. He already call me and ask about your health but now if you're not eating then I am telling him everything"

"Okay, fine, get the breakfast in my room" She went towards her room.

At 7 evening Shreya was sitting quietly at Ganga ghat after the aarti, she was covering herself from a stall, she was liking the peace of the ghat with the blissful sound of the Ganga river.

But she didn't know that her peace would not last long. A man sat on a stair, he was sitting behind Shreya on an upper stair. He was seeing her reflection in the water while Shreya's full focus was on a girl who was teaching dance to young girls.

"Inn aankhon ko jab jab unka dedar ho jata hai,
Din koi bhi ho lekin mere liye tyohar ho jata hai"

After hearing these words Shreya turned and looked behind, there was the same man sitting with a smirk on the stair, she stood up and glared at him.

Before he could say anything she climbed the stairs from the other side and was about to go but he held his hand and got up from his place. He was holding her hand so tightly that she looked at him and tried to free her wrist from his tight grip.

"Why are you ignoring me?? I am here to talk to you…talk to me and then go otherwise I will come to your place and directly take you from there" He threatened her.