Chapter 35

The darkness was all around the room. Abhay was sleeping while holding Shreya in his arms like she would run away and the beautiful light of the moon was coming inside their bedroom.

The bedroom was too big for two people. Shreya was sleeping peacefully unaware about anything around her. It's been two days since Abhay took Shreya with him on his island. And she was just feeling very weak and sleeping.

Shreya started feeling suffocated and soon she whimpered and the sweat drops were on her face when Abhay felt her moving. He opened his eyes and looked at her.

"Shreya...Shreya open your eyes" He patted her cheeks and tried to wake her up and with a jerk she opened her eyes.

"Papa...papa" She woke up chanting this word Abhay hugged her and as soon as she realized that she was again in Abhay's arms her tears started to flow.

"Calm down love, calm down..." He kissed her on the crown of her head.

"What did I do to you?? Why did you come into my life?" She asked helplessly without any emotions on her face as she was staring at the moon which was visible for them from the big windows around. The tears didn't stop flowing from her eyes.

"Because I love you and I had to come to make your life complete" Abhay said and caressed her head while she chuckled dryly.

"Where are we?? It's not our bedroom" She asked and looked at him.

Abhay smiled and moved some hair strands from her face and said calmly.

"We're at an island"

"Island?? Which island? And why?"

"You and I both needed some alone time together so I thought to take you here on my island so there is no one here other than you and me with the ocean all around us."

"What? When did we come here? And what about the wedding Abhay? How long did I sleep?" She asked and detached herself from him.

"For two days, you have been sleeping for two days. And the wedding went well. Now everyone is happy in their life" He again hugged her.

"What about Priyal, is she okay? Did Shlok tell her the truth?" Abhay placed his lips on hers and kissed her hard. She was shocked by his actions. He started pushing him back but he didn't leave her and bite on her lips.

She stopped pushing him because as much as she was pushing him, he was pulling her closer to him. She was not responding to her kiss so he left her with the last suck on her lower lip.

"Shreya-"

She got up and left the room. She came out and saw that the hall was so huge with the beautiful glass windows from them the whole view was so beautiful. The water under the moonlight was shining like a diamond.

She opened the balcony slide door and went out where she took a seat on a nearby couch. The interior was so beautiful even the ocean was so close to the villa.

 The interior was so beautiful even the ocean was so close to the villa