Chapter 28

Hurrayyyyyyyyyy congratulations 🎊 to me and all my readers for completing 💯k. Haye hayee itni happiness. But you know what some people say that after happiness sadness also come so I don't want any kind of sadness that's why now I will not update till my exams.

As I have to focus on my exams otherwise this sadness will show on my result. So, please bear with me and spare me till.......ummm I don't want to tell you the date because then you guys will get panic attack.

Jokes apart don't worry I am not going on leave for so long. Now, go and enjoy the chapter...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Abhay was driving fastly but carefully as the whole roads were deserted only one or two cars were passing. Shreya was enjoying the freezing air and fragrance of the wet sand. She wrapped a shawl around her and enjoyed the view and felt relaxed.

She saw 5 guards around a big black gate. They were looking extremely dangerous in the black shirt and pants, they were looking like they were wrestlers. As their car reached near the door they opened it quietly and bowed their heads.

In between this Abhay didn't even lower his car's speed it seems like he didn't notice them. As they entered inside she turned and tried to see them but no one was there. This made her more scared and the gates were closed.

"Abhay, did you see them??" She rubbed her eyes but nobody was there.

"Yes, jaan!! I appointed them so don't worry" Abhay caressed her cheek from the back of his hand and she nodded lightly.

"This means we are near your palace, aren't we??" She asked excitedly and he chuckled and took her in one arm and she placed her head on his shoulder.

"Yes, only 5 km distance is left" He kissed on her forehead and she saw him strangely.

"Huh, 5 km distance then why do you appoint them there, like you should have appointed them near your palace" Shreya said and he smiled.

"This Here, whatever place is excessive within the radius of 20 km, it is mine. Only a few people related to me know this fact"

"But what you do here that you need this much of big place"

"That you don't need to know it's actually related to my work"

She came out of his arms and looking out from the window she can only see the forest, the big trees around her and she can hear the voice of flowing water. It was all a peaceful environment.

After a few good minutes. Soon she started feeling some lights on her face and she looked at that side. She saw the beautiful lights around her. They were heading to a different road. Her eyes widened as she saw the biggest palace in front of her.

Their car climbed onto the road and they were going up to the palace

Their car climbed onto the road and they were going up to the palace. Soon he stopped the car in front of a beautiful palace which was illuminated with so many lights. It was looking something different to her.