Chapter 1

He was staring at the ceiling.. head empty. eyes half shut..lights off.., since the sunny evening's light was enough, and actually too good to be replaced by the lamp..

The way it was fading slowly darkening the room little by little, simulated how the boy's body was running out of power.

Still having his jeans on was pretty uncomfortable, .. but at that point, it didn't really matter, and he didn't really care..legs bent and placed on the edge of the bed down to the floor, arms wide open at both sides. A sigh, more like a shaky breath.. came out of his dried mouth.

He slowly closed his eyes against his will.. not wanting the day to end and having to wake up to another day.

A second ..

and everything lost its presence, and only pure darkness and silence were left to reign.

***

_Help me move this yeonjun.

_Ok.

The boy with black glossy hair shining under the sun, helped her mother hold the table; he grabbed 2 legs, making his arms muscles stand out.
He put it down and walked back to the truck to grab other furniture.

Yeonjun's pov:

It took us around three days to relatively settle down.

Dad was sitting on the couch trying to turn on the tv.

He picked up the remote, blew away the dust.. and pushed a single botton .. for like a hundred times...
Me and mom were also sitting behind the table in the kitchen when we suddenly heard a loud voice.

Dad was shouting at the tv and cursing out loud complaining why it wouldn't turn on.

We were both used to and fed up with this..

I stood up and went to the couch; pulled away the remote from his hand and faced the tv. He kept silent looking at the screen with a frown.

I turned it on and tossed the remote back on the couch. Then I left with no words, heading to the door.

_Will you comeback for lunch??
Mom asked.

_No. I'll eat outside.

I was busy helping out with the moving, and didn't have the time to check out nearby places of our 'new home'.

***

Beomgyu's pov:

Yesterday was a pretty busy day... Everything was so tiring and I ended up having mixed thoughts and my mind was actually broken in the end .. and well, i ran away from it by sleeping ofc.

Anyway today it became even more complicated...

This morning I saw a truck. It seemed a new family was moving to old gyeong's house.

It'd been a long time he was looking for tenants for the upper floor of his house. Guess he was so lucky he really found a family wanting that broken ass place.

To not only mine, but all the other neighbours' surprise, the furniture seemed pretty fancy.. this means they're rich.

Why should they decide to come and stay here? ..

Anyway .. Why should such thing make things complicated for me?

what does it even have to do with me? ...

Well it's that I hate rich people. :]
and well, we're livin in a tiny ass town :]

.
.
.