Chapter 8

Yeonjun had been quiet all along .. but he suddenly raised his voice for the first time..

His loud voice startled Beomgyu and made him stop shouting right away.. He now was leaning on the wash stand grabbing it from behind, not to fall and just staring at Yeonjun with a confused look..

_That's what I wanted to talk about ...

Said Yeonjun now facing the ground .. and with a voice that seemed sad...

_Don't count me different from urself...
I can feel u've been through sm ...
.
..
.. .

but that doesn't mean life doesn't do others dirty..

We've got our own kinds of pain ...

Yeonjun grabbed his helmet he dropped when he hurried there and walked out of Beomgyu's sight ..

He stood behind the door.. Then turned back to take a look around the little house once more ..

...he saw beomgyu trying to walk through the corrider grabbing the walls not to fall..

Yeonjun watched him and tried to control himself from goin and helpin him out..

He saw him stop .. then leand to the wall and slided all the way down to the floor..

 He crumpled his body and put his head inside his folded arms and his hair was now covering some parts of his hands

He crumpled his body and put his head inside his folded arms and his hair was now covering some parts of his hands ...

Yeonjun sighed quietly...He left and closed the door behind...

***

_Is ur new job ok?

_Yes

_Do u want me to warm up the food?

_No, thanks.. I'm not hungry..

_But it's ur favorite food :(

_Thanks mom.. But I'm not hungry .. I'll eat it for luch tomorrow..

_Ok ok.

Yeonjun suddenly felt a hand patting his shoulder from behind..

_I know u wanna help, Yeonjun.. But don't push urself.. I'm workin in an office, too... doin some administrative stuff.. the salary's also not that bad.. u can focus on ur own job..

_Thanks dad.. I'm happy you went back to work .. :) That's ok. I'm fine, don't worry.

.
.
.

2:05

Yeonjun was awake thinkin about everything that happened... recalling the dialogues one by one..

He kept thinking about that image again and again.. Beomgyu sitting on the ground .. holding his knees with his hands .. facing down resting his head on his hands ...

He had no idea this was Bg's habbit so far...

words count: 366