Chapter 6

9:00 am

Yeonjun opened his eyes and stretched himself; then used his arm to get up and sit down.

He looked around him in a daze for a few seconds and waited for his brain to load..

He had left ..

The bed was empty and the blanket was folded neatly placed on it ..
He scratched his head then stood up and walked out of the room.

_Hi junnie. Did u sleep well?
asked his mother from the kitchen.

_Ah.. Yes.. but i fell asleep pretty late..

_Where u playing with ur friend?

_Friend?

_Yes, a boy came out of ur room early morning. I was awake and he said he was a friend of yours when he saw me. He was so shy and very polite. He kept apologizing about not having me informed about him coming.

_Oh..

_Come have breakfast.
.. Isn't he your friend?

_Ah.. he is..
..
...
Where's dad?

_Well, he finally decided to go out and look for a job :)

_Good!! :D

***

Why the hell should he have been there last night... What the fuck just happened .. AND WHY THE FUCK did I fall asleep..
Ahhhhh...  this is embarrassing...
He didn't know where I live so he must've been so fucking confused what to do omg

... this whole shit is embarrassing...

How can I be so unfortunate ...
.. Whyyy.. Why was he there in such time ..

seriously...

Luck is meaningless in my life ...

Beomgyu was working in the garage nagging by himself silently, blaming everyone and every single thing.
At the same time he was actually praying and begging God to listen to him this once and do sth to prevent Yeonjun from coming to work...

He was washing the car aggressively which made him finish his work early.. He grabbed his stuff and hurried out of the garage like a prisoner getting freed.

.
.

On his way home, he was walking under the burning sun trying to block the heat by holding his forearm in front of his face.
He was heading down and all he could see was a blurry sight of the ground.

  Suddenly he bumped into sth. He narrowed his eyes as he broke the shelter he'd made for avoiding the light. He tried to look at the face but felt his eye sight getting all black ..

_Ahh.. my eyes burnt..

He squeezed his eyes and rubbed them with his hands, then took a few steps back and stood under a roof's shade. He then blinked a few times.

Yeonjun was watching him all along waiting for his recognition.

Beomgyu's eyes widened as soon as he took off his hand ..

He started running away once he saw the face.

He had never ran faster in his life, ... he thought.. He didn't even know why...
Maybe avoiding having to give explanation for his actions...

Suddenly he stopped.. He had already gotten far from Yeonjun..

.
.
.

I thought so high of myself..
Why the hell should a stranger even ask for explanation .. and why would I have to answer.. even if he does ...

I've been a free soul and hasn't responded anyone about my actions for so long already... What am I even afraid of..