Chapter 22

Hey everyone
i want to tell u sth i wanted to say before... but i dunno why my text wasn't uploaded at the end of last chapter :(

first, thank yall for reading my story and all the votes and comments.. i appreciate them so much and truly .. they always make me smile :)

second, i'm sorry if the story has become boring for yall.. i don't think this had an exciting kind of plot to begin with and it wasn't supposed to have actually..
but well, anyway, my apologies :>

and at last.. this story's about to come to an end :'>

.  ..  . .

He was growing weaker each day at this point... he would stay in bed all day long... listening to his favorite songs.. or read..

It had already been three days since the last somehow proper meal he had..

.
.

He tried getting up, but his eyes went black for a few seconds, his head feeling light and it made him fall back on the bed.
he then grabbed his phone from the nightstand.

he rubbed his eyes to be able to look at the screen.

no replies yet...

_Asshole....

He threw his head back and stared at the ceiling..

He finally gathered all his energy to get up ... then walked to the kitchen with tiny careful steps, grabbing the wall not to fall..

The drawers had cobwebs inside, not being used for so long...

He searched the three drawers one by one getting frustrated shortly after noticing he didn't have what he was looking for.

There was no other choice than having to finally leave the house and it drived him nuts to imagine the chill he was about to get by the cold outdoor weather ...

he eventually left tho.. wearing as much warm clothes as he could to avoid the annoying chill.

***

Soobin was in the class listening to the teacher, scribbling down notes, when he heard his phone vibrating on the desk.. he was shocked to see it was a call by gyu. He knew his exact schedule and would never call him during class...

He left the class and picked the phone.

_Hey gyu, what happened?

Soobin forgot scolding gyu for the money thing, being more worried than angry at the moment...

_Nothing. I luv u sm hyung. Take care. ok?.. Sorry for interrupting u during class..

_Hehee.. me tooo.. u're acting weird.. sth happened?..

_Nopeee.. I'm fine! thanks hyung now go attend ur class..

_Okk .. u take care, too . bye byee

_Byyee

Soobin was a bit worried, but brushed off the thought knowing this was normal, seeing sudden emotional outbursts by the younger..
He giggled of the thought considering it cute and went back to the class.

***

He arrived home, taking off his shirts falling on the couch at once..

he grabbed his phone and played a song:

(♫︎: 'someday' by blackfield)

"U were falling like the leaves
from an old and dying tree
.."

He sang along with the lyrics..

"someday .. u will find a better place to stay
.
. .

u'll never need to feel this way again"

...

"no one cares.. about that fucking pretty face u have.."

He chuckled slightly feeling a sudden  embarrassment as he was singing along, yet, could
never
ever

see any beauty in himself..

Tears dropped slowly, then followed by a steady flow wetting his cheeks..

_Hehe.. Is it really better up there Yun*? 

He said closing his eyes.. placing the chair ...

*Yun: it was Yeonjun's sister's name

words count: 574