Chapter 15

_I...

I mean...
.
...
.. .
My parents.. . 

..They both died in a car crash....

_.....

_...
..
We never had a healthy and sweet relationship to begin with....
But...

They were all I had...

Every other relative was disgusted by our sight... and they all abandoned us...
...

And guess that's how people lose hope and start to get rotten little by little...

As for me, too ..I could never have a friend... since they were all told by their parents to always keep their distance from me... I .. never had a true friendship...
except as for one.. whom I get to visit so rarely...

Mom used to smoke... dad, too..
They were never the type to care that much...

But mom would sometimes get soft and hug me tellin me things like

"I know u need more luv but guess I can't give u as much as I should since I didn't receive such thing myself in first place..."

dad, too..
he used to confess things every time he got drunk..

"I never knew how to be a father.."

He would comeback late nights talking shit and acting weird... till we started to believe that he'd been high all along...

They had a pretty bad fight about that...

Everything stayed like this for so long...
.
..
Neighbors,
they started givin us names...

Callin my mom a whore after seeing her get drunk and laugh around men in a bar...

Callin my dad a drug dealer...

Yeonjun listened with all his attention, and he was starting to realize the reason behind that little town's people's shitty attitude toward Beomgyu.

_...
And I was the result of those two, u know?...

Guess for them (neighbours), I wasn't even worthy enough to be called human considering the amount of shit surrounding me...

Their statements were sometimes really weird.. I can never understand how they spread so fast... the amount of bullshit they can put in their brains is truly unbelievable..

Things like.. look.. he's wearin such tight cloths.. is he trans or sth?.. He's a boy but look, he grows his hair long...  I bet he's a slutty fag...
..
.
.

_What the ...

_...
That day.....
We were all so fucked up as usual...
But well..

mom woke up early morning and prepared breakfast...

She.. woke dad up, too...
She had a big smile on, we both hadn't seen for so long.. She wore her best dress

...  Her cheerful behavior made dad smile, too...

We..
we grabbed the food and sat in the car to go in a pretty location dad knew in the country ..

...Mom.. She finally said she found a new job in a boutique with good salary...

We were all so happy about it...
.
..
then...
We..
Everything was goin fine ...
We ...

Beomgyu stopped talking...

.
.
.

_

Hey.. U don't need to continue...