Chapter 20

_Soobin hyungggg

Beomgyu shouted running to the guy standing in front of the door.

The elder held his arms wide open, ready to give gyu the warmest hug he'd ever had.

And he did. Gyu melted his head in the tall guy's embrace feeling all warm in his chest.

_What're u doin hereeeemwwnnanwwjjwjw

_Came to see u ofcourseee

He couldn't stop smiling seeing the joy in gyu's face. It made him happy, too.

_OMG... U're really hereenvioguobip....

_Yesss.

Soobin said hugging him tightly once again.

***

***

Yeonjun's trip [day 2]

He was crossing through an old bazaar, watchin the traditional handicrafts.

He saw some weird looking porcelains placed on a table.

Lmaoosbfyifue .. It looks like him when he gets angry

He thought

_How much is this?

_How much is this?

_2250 ¥

Said the japanese lady.

He bought one in the end feelin all happy and proud of his special souvenir.

(he'll probably kill u ..)

***

_How's ur uni hyung? Is everything ok??

_Yeah. Pretty good. We've got too much work tho, hehe.

_Ah.. Then are u ok by comin here? ..

_Yesss. We had a week off, so I came here right away. It was a golden chance!

_YwY thank uu.
Well I'm sorry I haven't got anything to eat at home.. I'll go buy sth.
I'll come back soonnn

_No wait. I'll come with u.

They both took a walk outside and spent time together talkin about this and that.

***

Yeonjun's trip [day 3]

Literally everywhere he went, .. he would find sth that would remind him of gyu.

He had a hard time controlling himself not to buy anythig he thought he'd like as souvenirs.

Actually, he could never imagine a day having someone to care about like this.

They were now somehow more than just friends..

Takin in every obstacle, crashing it with the strength given from eachother's company 

At least that was whar he felt at that moment; and the thought was forming a satisfied smile on his face.

3 days and not a big deal .., but

he couldn't help but have a part of him missing that shitty town; not for the town itself ofc, but for the memories it held.

_It's been so long since I last wanted to comeback home.

He said those words sitting infront of the suite's little kitchen's counter, unknowing of his mother standing there making breakfast.

_U wanna comeback already?

She said not taking her look off the pan, then cracking the eggs one by one.

Her voice pulled him out of his thoughts, ruining the hand under chin position he was in.

_Hmm.. Guess so.

_U can come back sooner if u like.

_Oh, no.. I'll comeback with u.

_K'.

She said walking close to the counter, bringing the fried eggs in the pan.

_But, u can go if u've got things to do.

His father said, picking the fried egg, placing it on his dish.

_Oh, no.. It's not that..

He said rubbing the back of his neck, feeling embarrassed ..

_When will we comeback anyway?

_In 5 days I guess.

Said his father, now eating along with his mother.
He wasn't eating tho .. disturbed by his thoughts.

_Oh.. ok.

He said, then jumped off his seat and left in a hurry making his parents confused with his actions.

He went to the room, grabbed his phone, then threw himself on the bed.

"Hey"

words count: 566

sorry it's short :')