Chapter 9

Beomgyu felt numb after crying sm.. There were crumpled paper tissues all around him... His nose was red after blowing it too many times ..and his eyes were puffed and the cheeks completely wet.

He put on a thin jacket and walked to the door.. He felt so tired and his whole body was aching .. but he couldn't stand staying in the house at the moment ..

He grabbed the door handle and opened it

..then heard sth falling on the ground from the other side...

He took the transparent plastic bag and brought it upon his head to see the pillbox.

it was a medicine for stomach ...

Why's he so persistent...

..

He halted for a second  ... Then went back inside and took out two pills and poured himself a glass of water... and decided to stay home..

He couldn't sleep a wink the whole night.. But went out early morning.

.
.

..Imma treat myself to sth good after all that shit ... It's always shitty tho.. But recently it's been on a whole 'nother level :D

He said he works in a little restaurant.. He probably doesn't know it's the only restaurant we have here lol..

.
.
.

Beomgyu ordered then went outside and sat on a chair. He knew the pancake wouldn't take long to prepare .. But he closed his eyes resting his head on his hands crossed on the table .. and he fell asleep ..

(T-T  )

_Here's ur ..

Yeonjun saw the boy's bony scapulas moving up and down as he peacefully breathed from underneath his hands..

Yj sat in front of him looking at the boy's dark brown hair now looking golden in the morning sunlight..He was wearing a blue sweater, and the sleeves were now falling on his shoulder...

He decided to sit there quietly watching the boy's peaceful sleeping figure..

  He smiled and leaned back on his chair..
His movements made the table tremble a bit and woke up Beomgyu...

Beomgyu raised his head and looked at his surroundings with a confused face ..

Yeonjun came to his senses and stopped smiling right away..

.
.

He saw Yeonjun in front of him but couldn't recognize him at first since he was somehow half sleep...

_...
..
. ..

U work as a waiter, too?

Said beomgyu rubbing his eyes, then fixing his hair...

_Yes.

_...

Beomgyu took the fork and stared at his dish ...

Both were acting like nothing happened and that was exactly what each wanted,..

..to just leave the past to the past..

_We can talk now...

Said Gyu with a really low voice hardly heard by anyone..

_What? ..I couldn't hear u..

Asked Yeonjun reassuring what he'd just heard ..

_I said we can TALK now..

_Oh, now? But I have to work!

Yeonjun said this trying to hide his smirk..

He was finally there willing to have a conv.. So a little bit of teasing wouldn't cause any harm ..

_Ok. Let's never meet again, then..

Beomgyu was now frowning, cutting the pancake into smaller pieces aggressively..

_Hehe.. Don't be mad .. Wait a min .. I'll be back ..

He's cute..yj thought.

.
.

After a few seconds Yeonjun walked out of the restaurant, taking off his apron..

_Did u finish ur pancake?

_Why u ask

_I'm free now

_I eat slowly

Said beomgyu still frowning and trying to focus on his pancake.

_That's ok.. Take ur time..
...
.
.
.

they stayed like that for a few minutes, yeonjun waiting for gyu to eat the pancake.

_Well I'm surprised u're finally willing to talk..

Yj finally broke the silence.

_I'm not the one who wants to talk.. U said there were things u wanted to say.. and imma listen... Nothing more..

_Ok.. that'd be great, too..
..
U finished?..

_Yes

Beomgyu didn't take his eyes off his dish all along ..

words count: 620

------------------------

hi dear readers
i wanted to thank yall for +400 views and ofc all the votes..

i really do appreciate them sm :')
(  /TwT)/♡

hope u've enjoyed reading this story so far <3
and sorry for the irregular updates, plus i'm really not in a good situation and my internet is mostly cut off :)

please be our voice! ...