Chapter 4

Home sweet home. At least he was alone... He could feel safe there staying away, far from all those evils devouring then spitting him out all the time..

He was lucky he had enough money to buy sth for dinner on his way back. Surprisingly, he had no appetite tho... He was also feeling a bit dizzy.

But well.. it felt even the thought of having to pay for medication and doctor was worse than enduring the pain..

So he just ignored it .. scolding himself mentally for being such a pushover...

After taking a shower, he laid down on his little couch and let out a deep sigh. He turned his body to another side, then raised his knees in front of his chest and grabbed both of them with his hands. His body was crumpled and was now starting to shiver.

  The boy was trying so hard to swallow the lamp in his throat, but well ... didn't manage to do so...

.
.

... He was left alone after that incident .. with no father ... no mother ... he grew an orphan surviving all these years all lonely and just by himself..
The weight of the world on his shoulders was staring to feel unbearable and was breaking every single piece of him little by little....

_When will this end ...

...A single tear came from his eye and fell on the couch's arm...

.
.

Maybe a little walk could help him clean out his mind a bit?..

***

Yeonjun was sitting on a rock looking at the waves in that little light coming from colorful lamps hanging from a thread a bit further from where he was.

1:46 am

and it was quiet there.. Making the moment much more enjoyable for him.

He sighed, then breathed in the beach weather...

This was actually one of those moments capable of making one think:
"this might not be that bad.. "

.
.

Everything was going well.. until he saw someone walking from a bit further.

He didn't exactly know why but he managed to recognize the person with a glance.
He really didn't want to get in an awkward situation that moment, but decided not to leave and stay there quietly.

He won't see me, anyway.. he thought.

.

Yeonjun, again didn't exactly knew the reason, but he couldn't focus on his peaceful solitude anymore.. He felt uncomfortable for no reason and couldn't brush off the sudden feeling.

He watched the boy walking in an unbuttoned light blue shirt, the fabric moving from both sides in the wind. He was wearing a white t-shirt underneath making him visible in the dark.. and he wasn't tying his hair, so the wind blew his hair, too making it scatter beautifully in the air.

It was as if Yeonjun was staring at this sight as intensely as the boy himself was watching the sea. And the sea being enormous enough to be present in the sight of both of them... also watching the whole length of the shore itselt.

..Felt like an infinite cycle of beautiful sights...

Guess I'm getting too positive about here.. said Yeonjun to himself thinking he unconsciously considered 'a frame from the sea with his presence' beautiful for a moment.