Chapter 12

Yeonjun opened his eyes and blinked at the white ceiling several times...

His mother was there watching him all the time.

_COME HERE.. HE WOKE UPPP..

His father and a nurse rushed in..

_What.. Wh...

Yeonjun frowned and blinked for several times at the people around him with a confused expression...

_Where is him...

Asked Yeonjun with a husky voice... his eyes nearly shot not still used to the sudden light

_The boy said he's fine and insisted on staying home.. So we got him a car to send him back..

Said the nurse standing near the bed..

_WHAT THE FUCK .. WHAT THE HELL DID U DO???

_Yeonjun, Calm down... We're in the hospital...
Said his mom grabbing his shoulders and holding him down on the bed..

_I KNOW ... BUT WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE
... OMG U STUPID MEDICAL STAFF.. WHY THE HELL DO U EVEN WORK HERE ...

Said Yeonjun getting himself out of his mother's hold and running away from the room..

_YEONJUN STOPPP..

Shouted his mom through the corridor.

_Let him go ..

Said Mr.Choi .. letting out a sigh...

_BUT HE'S...

_I know... he's a grown up already.. he can take care of himself...Let him be...

.
.
.

Yeonjun ran all the way to his house...

His hand was in plaster.. and made it hard to run.. He felt a sharp pain everytime he took a new step.

.
..
...

_WHAT THE HELLL WHY ARE U HEREE...

Said Beomgyu seeing him in the aiphone's screen, getting out of the house and going downstairs...

_YOU FOOL .. WHY THE FUCK ARE U HERE INSTEAD OF HOSPITAL..

shouted Beomgyu, his voice getting echoed in the parking lot ...

_That's what I came to ask u .....

_Ah... for God's sake just go backk ...

Yeonjun was panting ... he went closer.. he grabbed Beomgyu's hand and pulled him along.. and he was resisting as usual...

_Hey UUU... I'M NOT COMING.. LEAVE ME ALONNNEEE...
..
...
I AM FUCKING TALKIN TO UUUU ASSHOLLE

_SHUT THE FUCK UP AND IT'S NO USE RESISTING U BRAT.. U'RE COMING WITH ME ...

_HEYYY ... I'M NOT THE REINCARNATION OF UR SISTER OR STH.. DON'T TRY TO COMPENSATE HER DEATH BY ACTING NICE.. JUST FUCKING LET ME BE.. U CAN'T STOP MY SHITTY FUCKED UP FATE

Yeonjun stopped for a second and looked back right in Beomgyu's eyes..

He let go of his hand, then.. turned back and started walking away...

.
..

_It's not as easy as u think ... I can't afford it... I won't have food to eat.. or a place to stay...

I ...can't lose all these for some bruises in a fight...

I will never do that...

Said Beomgyu‌ now lower in voice, gritting his teeth together, his lips quivering as he was trying hard not to cry, and as he felt his pride getting crashed into pieces...and it getting mixed with the awful feeling of the thought of him being a total shit in yeonjun's eyes at the moment.. the boy who'd been nothing but kind to him ...

Yeonjun turned back still facing the ground with expressionless eyes...

Beomgyu knew himselt he fucked up so bad..... So he didn't dare resist anymore, and followed him as he saw him starting to walk again...

.
.
.

Yeonjun asked the nurses to treat Beomgyu's bruises and wounds.

He himself went back to his parents apologizing for making them worry back then.. they went to the counter and paid the medical bills.

.
.

_Are u alright now?.. Are u sure u don't need anything..
Asked his mother still wearing a worried and anxious look...

_Yes.. I'm fine.

_I'll come back to the office then.. Take good care of your self...

_Ok.. thanks dad..
Mom u can leave, too.

_But..

_I'm alright .. Don't worry.

He gave her a faded reassuring smile.

_Ok...

They both said goodbye leaving Yeonjun in the corridor.

He then went to the room where they were treating Beomgyu..

.
.

words count: 643

hey everyone tysm for +600 views.. i could never see that coming :')

thanks for reading ♡ <3