Chapter 5

He said nothing for a while only staring at the boy's shoulders moving up and down as he sobbed .. and listening to his painful whines which made his stomach have that weird feeling again... It made him wanna cry, too...

_Hey.. u ok?...
I...

He didn't know what to do or say.. and his stomach was filled more and more with that annoying feeling...

.
.
...

Beomgyu suddenly felt two arms on his back pulling him into an embrace.. He gasped at first and tried to push away the other person but didn't succeed... He gave up... not only because he couldn't resist... but also because

he probably needed that very much ...

he rested his head on Yeonjun's chest his fists clenching his shirt. His sobbing was lowered in voice for now he was burrying his face into the embrace..

He hadn't felt this safe for so long, and he was going through sm at the moment...

it felt like the whole world was pouring down on him like a violent flood destroys all houses on its way.. But with a difference..

He felt like having a shelter this time..

Yeonjun didn't let go of his embrace till the end.. He waited for the other boy to decide himself when to separate ....

He waited but received no response.. The crying seemed to have stopped, too ...
Yeonjun separated his chest from the boy's head carefully.. looking down to see Beomgyu's face more clearly ..

He fell asleep.....

.
.

Yeonjun piggy backed the boy and brought him to his own home..

He went up the stairs and walked to his room silently not to wake others up..
He placed the boy on the bed and put a thin blanket on him.

.
.
.

3:00 am

And Yeonjun was lying on the ground not able to sleep

He closed his eyes..

He then got up not long after, and leaned against the wall.. stared forward into the darkness of his room decorated by the little moonlight coming from the window..

He turned his head and looked at the fish tank placed on the little stands, near his head ..

there were some little light threads hooked on its sides, illuminating its surrounding with a beautiful and soft purple light...

the fish was swimming in between the bubbles passing the little decorative stone caves...

Yeonjun brought his head closer.. he then softly kissed the tank's surface

A single tear left his eye...

.
.
.

words count: 402